Bilstein Front 0-2.5″ Adjustable Lift Shocks for 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner/FJ CruiserSale!
Front 0-2.5″ Adjustable Lift Shocks for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser
- Bilstein Zinc plated 5100 Height adjustable front shocks.
- Priced per set of 2.
- Nitrogen charged gas shock.
- 4 lower spring cup clip positions allow the front to be lifted for leveling up to 2 1/2″.
- Improved ride & control on/off road.
- Bilstein Quality & lifetime warranty.
For 10-14 FJ, & 10 & Up 4RUN. Sold as a pair..
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH SPACERS OR LIFT COILS UNLESS LOWEST (STOCK) SETTING IS USED.
NOTE: Upper bushings and washers are not included from Bilstein in this part number, order separately if needed.
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can you adjust the shocks to a higher or lower setting, even after the initial install is complete? answer nowA These shocks can be adjusted from 0-2.5 ″ which using a stock coil. For this you need to rearrange the rings in shock. See installation instructions at the linkhttps://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y323A00.pdf
- Q I need the shocks for my 2014 FJ Trail Teams, factory TRD front. Toyota wants to sell me the enti... answer nowA for TRD offroad these 5100 shocks will fitfor TRP PRO you need factory shocks
- Q I have a 2019 4runner SR5. Description says it doesn't include upper bushings/washers. Will I nee... answer nowA you can reuse your old bushings or order new oneshttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/accessories-2016-and-up/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/
- A You can reuse your OEM ones or purchase new if you wanthttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/other-suspension-parts/kyb-strut-mounting-plate-toyota-tacoma-05-15-4runner-fj-cruiser-03-16/
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for lifts more then 1,5'' to increase cv axles life
- A 4 lower spring cup clip positions allow the front to be lifted for leveling up to 2 1/2″. It will depend on your engine weight and additional weight in the front
- Q I have a 2016 4runner TRD pro with an installed shrockworks front bumper/winch. The front end say... answer nowA You can try to do it - please be sure you are not exceeding 3'' of total front lift (suspension harm may occur).The stronger coils are recommended for adding much front weight - such as https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/
- Q I have a 2013 4Runner Trail and I've been looking at the Bilstein 5100s. Can you tell me how much...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Which setting with these is completely level on a 2015 trail premium 4Runner, the 1.75 or the 2.5... answer nowA It will depend on your rear suspension condition and how much weight do you carry in the back. The 1.75'' setting is often used for the leveling purposes by our customers.