ToyTec Superflex 2″ Rear Coils 07-14 FJ Cruiser and 2003-2019 4Runner
ToyTec Superflex rear Coils 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 FJ Cruiser and 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner
- 2″ Rear Lift “Superflex” coil springs. 10% increase in load capacity/spring rate.
- These coils are custom made to our specs for a stock like ride and great flex off road With 8 coil winds these rear coils will handle more load without sagging and still maintain a factory like ride.
- Superflex coils will also flex better than any other coil on the market while adding 2″ additional flex per side when used with extended shocks
- Priced per set
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q If I wanted to use this shock kit on my 2018 Off Road 4Runner https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyo... answer nowAnswered by the admin As for the front -you are rigjt, you can do it.These coils will lift the rear by 2'' or you can use this coils * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ * * * for 1.5''unfortunately have no coils for 1'' rear lift.You can stay stock rear height and 1.75'' front lift to make the truck look leveled.
- Q I currently have a TRD pro suspension on 2018 4Runner. . Will these springs raise my rear and add... answer nowAnswered by the admin Will give additional 2'' rear lift.For TRD PRO we can also offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/toytec-2-lift-kit-for-trd-pro-4runner-and-2014-ultimate-edition-fj-cruiser/
- Q what is total height of the spring, is it same heigh as the 883 OME? if so, would it sit lower be... answer nowAnswered by the admin It will sit 2'' higher then stock with empty back (without additional weight)
- Answered by the admin For 2003-2009 4Runner we can offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/shocks/toytec-boss-rear-1-3-inch-lift-shocks-for-2007-2015-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-shocks/bilstein-5100-rear-shocks-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-toyota-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-shocks/fox-2-0-rear-2-3-inch-lift-shocks-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/rear-icon-shocks-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-2003-2011-toyota-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/icon-1-3-rear-lift-2-0-aluminum-remote-reservoir-shocks-for-07-fj-03-4runner/ * * * These shocks will fit 2'' rear lift
- Answered by the admin The coils are equal - for correcting driver side lean we can offer https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/