Bilstein B6 4600 Rear Shocks For 1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 SeriesSale!
Bilstein B6 4600 Rear Shocks For 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
Bilstein B6 4600 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit upgrade to OE shock absorbers on stock height light trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B6 4600 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B6 4600 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to ensure optimal performance is achieved. B6 4600 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
Includes Boot: Yes
- Increased Power Reserves And Service Life, Even When Pulling Transporters And Trailers Or During Frequent Journeys With Loads
- Optimum Addition And Enhanced Lane Change Stability In Both Day To Day And Extreme Solutions
- Marked Improvement In Safety And Performance Without Additional Spring Changes
- Bilstein Gas Pressure Technology
- Bilstein Monotube/Upside Down Technology
- Road And Track Tested By Bilstein For Fine Tuning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.