ICON Stage 1 Shock System for 1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
ICON Stage 1 Shock System for 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
The 1998 – 2007 Toyota Lancrusier 100 Series has a compact torsion bar IFS front suspension, and requires a lot of work to be done in a small space. When lift is added via torsion bar adjustment there is even more spring energy that must be absorbed to adequately control the vehicle. Understanding this, ICON engineers have developed a unique 2.5” diameter front shock that can handle these demands. With a lower spherical rod end bearing and heavy duty upper stem bushings, deflection is kept to a minimum for precise control of the suspension even under high loads. 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks are included in this stage to offer balanced damping front to rear.
• Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components• Corrosion resistant CAD plated front shock body with 7/8 shaft
• FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 2.0 aluminum body rear IFP shock with 5/8″ shaft
• 100% Bolt-on – no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
• Made in the USA
• Performance shock system for use with 0-2″ of lift. Additional components required to achieve desired lift height over stock
57607 (QTY – 2) – ICON V.S. 2.5 Series IFP 0-2″ Lift Front Shocks
56510 (QTY – 2) – ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shocks
57608 ICON V.S. 2.5 Series IFP 0-3″ Lift Front Shocks (upper control arm required)
57807 ICON V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Front Shocks (upper control arm required)
57807C ICON V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Front Shocks w/ CDCV (upper control arm required)
57802 ICON V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
57802C ICON V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks w/ CDCV
No products were found matching your selection.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.