ICON 1.5-3.5″ Lift Kit Stage 4 for 2008-2019 Toyota Land Cruiser 200Sale!
ICON 1.5-3.5″ Lift Kit Stage 4 for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser 200
The 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser is a luxurious vehicle packed with “all the bells and whistles”, but underneath all of the sophistication it is still a very capable vehicle that sees heavy use both on and off-road worldwide. While the 200 Series has exceptional ride characteristics in stock form, it is clear that the suspension is in need of a serious upgrade if the vehicle is to serve any measurable amount of time in the dirt. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has addressed this need for a comprehensive suspension solution and is proud to re-introduce several suspension systems that drastically increase the overall ability of the 2008-UP Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Improved vehicle dynamics and decreased body roll
- Height adjustable coilovers provide 1.5-3.5″ of lift height
- ICON engineered dual rate rear coil springs
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and control
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8″ shafts (2.5 Series) or 1” shafts (3.0 Series)
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on design means no cutting or welding necessary for install
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5″ Wide, 5.75″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 34 x 10.50
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
58760C (QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
52750 (QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) REAR 1.75″ DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
57825CP (QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
54000 ( QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) BILLET LOWER TRAILING ARM KIT
98570 2008-Up Land Cruiser 200 Series Billet Uniball Upper Control Arm Kit
198000 ICON 2 Pin Spanner Wrench for Adjusting Ride Height of Coilover Shocks
• Designed for use on gas models. Diesel equipped models may require additional spring rate for proper use.
ICON 2 pin Spanner Wrench – ALL ICON Coilover Shocks(0 reviews)
$41.95Add to cart
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.