ICON 2.5-3.5″ Lift Kit – Stage 6 for 2008-2021 Toyota Land Cruiser (200 Series)
ICON 2.5-3.5″ Lift Kit – Stage 6 for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser (200 Series)
The 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser is a luxurious vehicle packed with “all the bells and whistles”, but underneath all of the sophistication it is still a very capable vehicle that sees heavy use both on and off-road worldwide. While the 200 Series has exceptional ride characteristics in stock form, it is clear that the suspension is in need of a serious upgrade if the vehicle is to serve any measurable amount of time in the dirt. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has addressed this need for a comprehensive suspension solution and is proud to re-introduce several suspension systems that drastically increase the overall ability of the 2008-UP Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Improved vehicle dynamics and decreased body roll
- Height adjustable coilovers provide 1.5-3.5″ of lift height
- ICON engineered dual rate rear coil springs
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and control
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8″ shafts (2.5 Series) or 1” shafts (3.0 Series)
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on design means no cutting or welding necessary for install
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5″ Wide, 5.75″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 34 x 10.50
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
58765 (QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) 3.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
58570DJ (QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) LAND CRUISER BILLET UCA DJ KIT
52750 (QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) REAR 1.75″ DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
57825CP (QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
54000 (QTY.1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER (200 SERIES) BILLET LOWER TRAILING ARM KIT
Questions and answers of the customers
Are the 700 lb/in expedition dual rate springs available with this kit (Icon stage 6) for a 200 Series Landcruiser?
- I live in Arizona. I had a question about your shipping speed. If I order this with standard free shipping, approximately how long would it take to be delivered?
- What’s bldifferent between this one and the ICON 1.5-3.5″ Lift Kit Stage 5 for 2008-2018 Toyota Land Cruiser 200? The max lift is the same. And and I see the stage 5 says the diesel version may need some bracket for proper use but the stage 6 doesn’t. Can you please the differentiate the two.
Q What’s bldifferent between this one and the ICON 1.5-3.5″ Lift Kit Stage 5 for 2008-2018 Toyota L...... Read more answer nowA Stage 5 has 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks with Coils. Stage 6 has 3.0" Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks with Coils. Both have CDCV Compression Damping Control Valve