Old Man Emu 1-2″ Lift Kit For 2008 -2020 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series
Old Man Emu 1-2″ Lift Kit For 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name – the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4×4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 2008+ Land Cruiser and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
- OME-91005 – Nitrocharger Sport Shocks
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- 2700: Stock/Light Load +1″ lift
- 2701: Medium load up to 220 lbs +1″ lift.
- 2702: Stock/Light Load +2″ lift
- 2703: Medium load up to 220 lbs +2″ lift
- 61029 Nitrocharger Sport Shocks (Softer Valving)
- 61030 Nitrocharger Sport Shocks (Firmer Valving)
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 2720 Coils – Medium Load – Less .75″ Lift (Recommend pair with OME-61029 Rear Shocks)
- OME 2721 Coils- Medium Load – No Lift – (Recommend pair with OME-61029 Rear Shocks)
- OME 2722 Coils – Medium Load +.75″ Lift – (Recommend pair with OME-61029 Rear Shocks)
- OME 2723 Coils – Constant 440 lbs. +.75″ Lift – (Recommend pair with OME-61030 Rear Shocks)
- OME 2724 Coils – Constant 880 lbs. -+.75″ Lift – (Recommend pair with OME-61030 Rear Shocks)
- OME 2725 Coils–Constant 1300 lbs. +.75″ Lift – (Recommend pair with OME-61030 Rear Shocks)
- OME661- Rear lower shock stone guards are recommended fitment for protection against stone damage.
- The OME springs range has been developed to give owners the ability to reduce the very pronounced 3″ of rear to front rake of the original Toyota suspension. By carefully matching the OME front and rear springs the rake can be reduced to be between .75″ and 2″.
Questions and answers of the customers
I am wanting to equip my 2020 TLC "Heritage" with a small lift kit to enable slightly taller and wider more aggressive tires than the stock 285's. I need a kit recommendation and the maximum tire size recommendation with the kit. It would be nice to simply have a leveling kit and some larger tires. I'm not too fond of the heavy rake from front to back on the stock vehicle.
Q I am wanting to equip my 2020 TLC "Heritage" with a small lift kit to enable slightly taller and ...... Read more answer nowA This kit will fit, but require disabling electronic suspension. allows 1-2'' more tire sizeA can someone elaborate on what you mean that it will require disabling electronic suspension?