ICON 4-6 inch Front Lift Remote Reservoir Shocks For 1991-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
ICON 4-6 inch Front Lift Remote Reservoir Shocks For 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
- Extended Length (IN): 27.88 Inch
- Compressed Length (IN): 15.95 Inch
- Upper Mounting Style: Stud
- Lower Mounting Style: Stud
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications; ICON’s unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal “Bump Zone” that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity.If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) or the OMEGA Series bypass shocks.
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
- For individual shock purchase, please contact an authorized ICON dealer
Questions and answers of the customers
Hi, how long are they extended?
Q Hi, how long are they extended? answer nowA Extended Length (IN): 27.88 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 15.95 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stud Lower Mounting Style: Stud
do these shocks come as a pair or single price. sorry for the stupid question but i didnt see in the description. also can you give a military discount ?