OME coil springs for 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser
OME coil springs are priced and sold in set of 2
- 2851 Light coils 2.5″ lift
- 2850 Heavy load 2.5″ lift
- 2850J Heavy 3″ coils
- 2861 Low height heavy load
- 2860 Med 2.5″ lift
- 2862 Low height Med
- 2863 Heavy 2.5″ lift
- 2863J Heavy 3″ + lift
- 2864 Extra Heavy 2.5″ lift 880+ lbs GVW
****NOTE**** J coils must be used with L series sport shocks
Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle. A 4WD equipped with this combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road surface.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
Questions and answers of the customers
Why 2 different prices!!!?
When viewing it says $199.00 and after you click on it .. it says $229.00...what gives? Bait and switch?
- Is the 2862 ok to use with stock shocks and no lift? On my 97 lexus lx450?
Q Is the 2862 ok to use with stock shocks and no lift? On my 97 lexus lx450? answer nowA will give about 0.5''
Can I put the 850’s on the front and the 860’s on the back if I have Bilstein 4600 Series shocks? This is for my 80 series.
- I have a 1990 4runner with stock fj80 heavy duty coils. This gives me a 3-4" lift. they are still to soft for sag with 4 people and gear. Are the "heavy 2.5" lift" coils similar to the factory fj80 heavy duty coils before loaded down? Do you have an overall height of coil before installed?
- Are these the 861s that some used the rear of 3rd gen 4runner? iF so what kind of shipping time if I order today? Bought the 891s from you but they are sagging in rear
Q Are these the 861s that some used the rear of 3rd gen 4runner? iF so what kind of shipping time i...... Read more answer nowA 2861- Low height heavy load SPRING: TO 110 KGS - 10mm Can't say anything about 3rd gen 4runner We know that these springs will fit exactly for LANDCRUISER 105 SERIES & 80 SERIES WAGONS LIVE AXLE FRONT SUSPENSION MODELS Delivery 2-4 working days within the United States
Can any of these coils be used with otherwise stock shocks etc or do they have to be accompanied by complete lifts?
- I just purchased an fj80 I want to keep standard height I don’t ,Ike to assume that I would use low hight coil sets ?
- If I want 33 inch AT (Toyo or Yokohama) tires on a bone stock mint 1997 FZJ80 and I would like a similiar realative look to bone stock in terms of wheel well spacing. (Looking for a lift for wheel well spacing but nothing gaudy as I am wanting a slightly more aggressive bone stock look) which springs and shocks should I buy? I hope my question makes sense. I thought I read read on 1h8mud that the Heavy springs would provide around a 1 inch lift with the bilstein shocks make an awesome look and ride. Curious if that is accurate or I am off a couple inches. I will not be doing much heavy off-roading but will have a roof tent and some weight in and on the truck. Thank you for your help. John
Q If I want 33 inch AT (Toyo or Yokohama) tires on a bone stock mint 1997 FZJ80 and I would like a ...... Read more answer nowA hello please send us complete info about your truck as follows: Year Model Sub-model (1500 / 1500HD / etc. ) Drive train (4WD / 2WD) Engine (volume, fuel:gas/diesel) Cab (regular, crew, extended) Lift height ( front and rear lift amount if applicable ) Lift type (spacers, spring coils or specify if anything else was applied for the lift) We have clarifying questions. Do you have a winch or heavy bumper in front? What lift do you want to get in the end on front and rear?
Are these springs priced for the pair or for each?
Q Are these springs priced for the pair or for each? answer nowA Priced per pair, sir
Are these a stock coil ? Are they the same that would come stock on a 80 ?
Q Are these a stock coil ? Are they the same that would come stock on a 80 ? answer nowA These are not stock coils. 2861 Low height heavy load - will provide you less then 1'' of lift but is designed for additional weight carried. Other coil springs are more lifted (please see the options in the dropdown list)