86-’95 TOYOTA Pick-up 4WD Bilstein 5100 3-4″ Front & 3-4″ Rear Lift ShocksSale!
86-’95 TOYOTA Pick-up 4WD Bilstein 5100 3-4″ Front & 3-4″ Rear Lift Shocks
Front Extended Length(in): 17.95
Front Collapsed Length(in): 11.67
Part Number: 24-185745
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 25.63
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 16
Part Number: 24-185752
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Compression bump stop on chassis may need to be modified to prevent damage to the shock absorber
Fitment: 86-’95 TOYOTA Pick-up 4WD Bilstein 5100 3-4″ Front & 3-4″ Rear Lift Shocks
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do these work for 84 toyota pickup 4x4 solid axle?Asked on October 11, 2020 22:11There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A unfortunately will not fit----for T100 we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/?post_type=product&p=61941https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-pickup/toyota-t100/93-98-toyota-t100-4wd-3-4-front-2-4-rear-lift-skyjacker-monotube-shocks/
- Q What Biltstien 5100 or Rancho 9000XL shocks can I use with a 5" lift. 1994 Toyota 4runner, thanks! answer nowAsked on August 25, 2020 19:54A We can offer onlyhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-4runner/90-95-toyota-4runner/?swoof=1&pa_product-type=shocks&really_curr_tax=31-product_cat&perpage=45
- Q Will these shocks fit on my 1992 Toyota pickup V6 4x4 with a 4-5 inch rough country lift kit?Asked on June 3, 2020 23:31There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Will these work on a 1994 4runner with stock height (no lift)? looking to just replace old shocks... answer nowAsked on September 24, 2018 17:37A These shocks will be too long for stock height. They will work for 3-4'' height
- Q So will i have to buy new lift coils for these shocks or can I use my stock coils and it will giv... answer nowAsked on June 29, 2018 21:48A These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A Will work if have 2.5'' rear lift and leveled front (sits higher).Or we can offer https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/uncategorized/93-98-toyota-t100-4wd-0-2-front-0-1-rear-lift-skyjacker-monotube-shocks/Please check your shocks dimensions and mountings
- Q Are these shocks to lift the truck or are they to go with an existing lift kit on the truck answer nowAsked on October 16, 2017 15:25A They are for existing liftA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift.These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.