SuperLift 4″-5″ Suspension Lift Kit for 1989-1995 Toyota Pickup 4WD Only
SuperLift 4″-5″ Suspension Lift Kit for 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 Toyota Pickup Short Bed Standard Cab Pickup 4WD Only
- Full-width differential / lower control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Precision cast steering knuckles included
- Load bearing bracketry made of .25″ thick steel plate and/or heavy wall rectangular tubing
- Front and rear Superlift Superide shocks included
- Includes front brake hose relocation hardware
- Optional front skid plate protects differential steering linkage
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire and Wheel Info
33 x 12.50″ tire on 8″ wheel with 3.25 to 3.75″ backspacing
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Brake line / hose relocating hardware included in kit box.
Requires new wheels with backspacing of 3.25″ÂÂÂ min. / 3.75″ÂÂÂ max.
Like most IFS trucks, the Toyota uses upper and lower control arms supported by torsion bars. What makes the Toyota IFS suspension unique is that the torsion bars run along the top of the frame rails and connect to the upper control arms which means the torsion bars cannot be relocated.
Front lift is achieved by lowering the lower control arms via one-piece crossmember assemblies. Since the upper control arms must remain in their factory location, new precision cast knuckles bridge the increased distance between the upper and lower control arms. The front differential housing is lowered to keep CV axle angles in check, sway bar relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, brake hose and E-brake relocations brackets are also provided.
The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide shocks.
Optional lower crossmember-to-frame braces, and front skidplate are available.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Does it fit to European version of Toyota Hilux 1991, which should be all the same chassis and et... answer nowAnswered by the admin Can't be sure about european Hilux - please refer to the manual https://s3.amazonaws.com/imported01.superlift.com/pdfs/7085.pdf