ARB OMESB89 Old Man Emu Rear Leaf Spring Bushing Kit for 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma
ARB OMESB89 Old Man Emu Rear Leaf Spring Bushing Kit for 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Limited 3 Year Or 60,000 Kilometer Warranty
Old Man Emu rear bushing kit for OE shackles. Includes enough bushes for two spring.
OMESB89 must be used with original shackles. OE rubber bushings are used at fixed end of spring. Install original OE bushings from OE springs if they are in good condition, or source new OE bushings from dealership.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I recently purchased kits # OMESB88 for my 04 Tacoma. The eyelet on my leaf springs are larger th... answer nowA What leaf springs (SKU) do you use?
- A OME offers a variety of urethane bush kits for shock absorbers, leaf springs, panhard rods, control arms and sway bars. Unique features like our exclusive splined leaf spring bushes and caster correction kits ensure proper performance. Color: Yellow Material: Polyurethane Includes Sleeve: Yes Features: Limited 3 Year Or 60,000 Kilometer Warrant
- Q That didn’t answer my questions about if they will fit if I have aftermarket shackles and if not ... answer nowA We haven't tested it with aftermarket shackles unfortunately
- Q Okay but if they don’t fit aftermarket shackles what should I do for the bushing because the guy ... answer nowA They are designed for ARB OMESB89 leaf springs
- A Yes. It is for both sides. It is a complete kit for one vehicle.