BOSS 0-3” Front Lift Coilovers with Reservoir & Adjusters for 1995.5, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Designed and tuned for the 1st gen Tacoma and 3rd gen 4Runner
- Coilovers have a heim style lower eyelet for increased performance and side specific coilovers designed for proper mounting.
- The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back.
- Charged to 200 psi Nitrogen charge, each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrench included for ride height adjustment.
- Reservoir mounting hardware is included.
- Sold as a pair.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on. Preset for approximately 2.5″ to 3″ of lift.
- All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.
- 550 lb/in Silver Eibach Coils – great for stock front weight
- 600 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) Standard – Will handle the extra weight of a front bumper and winch.
Will not fit 5 lug Tacoma