Bilstein 0-2.8″ Front Lift 6112 Coilovers for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein 0-2.8″ Front Lift 6112 Coilovers for 1995.5, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein B8 6112 leveling kits are designed to provide more ground clearance, allow for larger tires, and increase wheel travel. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). These kits consist of (2) 60mm shock absorbers combined with (2) custom matched cold wound coil springs and (2) billet aluminum spring seats. The large 60mm digressive piston allows for increased damping control for optimal on-road and off-road capabilities. Experience the legendary Bilstein off-road experience with the best direct fit spring and shock kit for your light truck or SUV.
Features & benefits:
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston improves ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offers 0-2.75in of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Kit includes (2) 60mm shock absorbers, (2) billet hard anodized spring seats, and (2) springs
- Available for late model trucks and SUVs which utilize a front coilover suspension
- Made in the USA
Questions and answers of the customers
What is the compressed and extended lengths for the shocks in this kit?
Q What is the compressed and extended lengths for the shocks in this kit? answer nowA length is similar to stock shocks (slightly bigger) the important thing is the coils are stronger and the height adjustment notches
Looking to replace my OE upper mount for my gen 1 tacoma... I want to buy the bilstein 6112’s ..... do you sell the upper mounts?
- Would this be a good option for my 1998 4wd tacoma with an aftermarket front bumper and camper shell???
- My truck is a 2001 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Extracab with winch and ARB bumper. Do you have springs for this type set up with these particular struts?
- I need a set of coil springs for a 96 Toyota Tacoma 2 wheel drive 5 lug do you guys carry them?
Q I need a set of coil springs for a 96 Toyota Tacoma 2 wheel drive 5 lug do you guys carry them? answer nowA If somebody can call me 909-753-8409A Unfortunately we have no coils for 5-lug Tacoma