Bilstein 0-2.8″ Front Lift 6112 Coilovers, 5160 Rear Reservoir Shocks for 1995-2004 Toyota TacomaSale!
Bilstein 0-2.8″ Front Lift 6112 Coilovers, 5160 Rear Reservoir Shocks for 1995.5, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Includes: 2 front shocks and coils (6112 kit) and 2 rear 5160 reservoir shocks. Additional options such as coilover assembly, UCAs, diff drop kit, rear lift are available from drop down menu.
Product Front 6112 Kit Description (47-310896)
Bilstein B8 6112 leveling kits are designed to provide more ground clearance, allow for larger tires, and increase wheel travel. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). These kits consist of (2) 60mm shock absorbers combined with (2) custom matched cold wound coil springs and (2) billet aluminum spring seats. The large 60mm digressive piston allows for increased damping control for optimal on-road and off-road capabilities. Experience the legendary Bilstein off-road experience with the best direct fit spring and shock kit for your light truck or SUV.
Features & benefits:
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston improves ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offers 0-2.75in of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Kit includes (2) 60mm shock absorbers, (2) billet hard anodized spring seats, and (2) springs
- Available for late model trucks and SUVs which utilize a front coilover suspension
- Made in the USA
Rear 5160 Shocks Description:
0-1.5″ Rear Lift
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
Left shock specs:
Extended Length (IN) 21.73
Questions and answers of the customers
Do I need to buy a new top mount for the shocks? If so where do I buy them?
Q Do I need to buy a new top mount for the shocks? If so where do I buy them? answer nowA you can reuse OEM top mounts