Eibach 2.5″ Lift Front Coils For 1995.5-2004 Toyota Tacoma
Eibach 2.5″ Lift Front Coils For 1995.5 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Toyota Tacoma
577 lbs spring rate
Engineered with the same technology, craftsmanship and world-class materials that make Eibach springs and other suspension components the choice of champions in NASCAR, SCORE, CORR, the World Rally Championship, and even Formula 1.
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- For use with Eibach Pro-Sport Leveling Shocks (Not for use with stock shocks)
- Coils are powder coated Silver.
- Provides approximately 2.5″ of lift on the bottom clip setting.
- Sold as a pair, (2) front coils
- *Note: Average lift measurements shown are for Pro Truck Sport Dampers when used in conjunction with Eibach Pro Lift Springs. The lift amounts are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
- Front Springs Only. Must be used with Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Front Shocks.
Questions and answers of the customers
A front coils come in one pair why do you need 4 front coils?
A These coils might be too strong (4Runner is not very heavy)/ We'd recommend * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-front-lifts-coilovers/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/