FOX 2.5 Factory Res 0-3 Front Lift Shocks 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
FOX 2.5 Factory Reservoir 0-3 Front Lift Shocks 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Smooth Bore And Honed Seamless Alloy Body
- Zinc-Plated And Double Clear Coated For Long Lasting Finish
- Components – Black Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 7/8 Inch Hardened NitroSteelﾮ Steel Carbon Shafts
- 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized, High Flow Aluminum Piston
- Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: OEM
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 20.04 Inch
- Compressed Length: 14.55 Inch
- Part: 880-02-409
- Front Lift: 0|0.5|1|1.5|2|2.5|3
- Important fitment note: Requires Upper Control Arm
Questions and answers of the customers
Can this fit on a 6” fabtech lift?
Q Can this fit on a 6” fabtech lift? answer nowA Only in case you use stock height shocksA Only in case you use stock height shocksA UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.