Bilstein/RCD 5100 Front 0-2.5″ Lift Adjustable Shocks 95-04 Tacoma and 4Runner
Front Bilstein Height adjustable 5100 shocks 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 Tacoma and 4Runner 96-02
Bilstein Part: 2 x F4-BE5-D558-T0
- 5100 series with silver / zinc plate finish
- Can be set at stock height, 1.25″ (for leveling) or 2.5″of lift
- Complete front and rear lift packages available- Search site or ask for details
- If used with front lift coils we recommend using the lowest setting to avoid damage to front suspension/drive line components.
- Sold in sets of 2. You will receive 2 shocks with your purchase
If used with front lift coils we recommend using the lowest setting to avoid damage to front suspension/drive line components.
NOTE: Upper bushings and washers are not included from Bilstein in this part number, order separately if needed.
Fits Toyota Tacoma 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Toyota 4Runner 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Does not fit 5 Lug Tacoma
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q When these shocks are used with stock springs and are set to max lift of 2.5 in. Is the shock max... answer nowA These shocks are longer than stock - will not be maxed out.Travel will be limited by control arms
- A Will fit if your Tacoma is 6-lug
- Q I have a 2002 4WD SR5 4runner. Im and planning on using these with OME 881 springs that give a 2.... answer nowA Lowest clip setting (which is for stock height)
- Q So this version is the old version with 3 settings but offers more total lift (2.5")? As opposed ... answer nowA That is correct, but that is not an "old" version, it is just manufactured for "RCD" Brand with different settings.
- A Priced per pair of shocks.It can lift the front up to 2.5'' by itself using height adjustment so the leveling kit is to be removed not to exceed 3'' of lift and not to damage the suspension
- Q 2001 4runner 4wd. From what I am seeing to achieve a total of 3” of lift I’ll want these shocks a... answer nowA 2nd setting, you are right. Haven't tested with 1st gen Tundra coils
- Q Would any damage occur to the shocks if I use these with factory 2001 4Runner coils? Or is it nec... answer nowA These shocks were designed for stock coil springs.If using lift coil springs please use the lowest notch adjustment on shocks in order not to damage the suspension
- Q I see review said the shock boots aren't provided. Are they needed? or do they come with them? answer nowA You don't need the boots because they are only there for looks but don't actually serve any purpose because the shocks are sealed. I can't say if the shock will come with a boot or not and there isn't any special pricing for the shock with or without the boots.
- A You are right, these shocks will allow to have up to 2,5'' front lift by adjusting the shocks height, using stock coil springs.
- Q If I use these shocks with toytec coils on a 2004 V6 Tacoma, what setting on the shock should I u... answer nowA With 112620 coils : -The Eibach 112620 is a 620lb spring rate. It was designed to work with the Bilstein 5100’ s. With the 112620 you have two different settings you can use. The first one will give you 1 ½ inches of lift and the 2nd setting will give you a 3” lift.https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/With 521600 coils https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/toytec-2-5-3-inch-lift-front-coil-springs/ If used with Bilstein 5100 shock, bottom clip setting is recommended.
- A These shocks are height adjustable - yes, they allow to level the truck with the stock rear height by adjusting the front height
- Q Can these work at the 1.5" lift setting with factory springs and a spacer? I want to lift my truc... answer nowA Yes, it may work. Please be sure not to exceed 3'' of total lift in the front.Also the diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks if lifted more then 1,5''https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/front-differential-drop-kit-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-02-4runner-06-tundra-sequoia-4x4/
- Q I have a 96 Tacoma and if purchased I would want to do new coil springs along with rear shocks wh... answer nowA Please consider this springs: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/The shocks on the lowest setting are needed to be used with these springs, otherwise you will get too much lift.