OME Front 1.5-3″ Lift Coils for 1995-2004 Tacoma, 1996-2002 4Runner
Front OME Coils for 1995-2004 Tacoma and 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 4Runner
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 2880: Stock front weight.1.5 inch lift.
- OME 2881: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 2883: 200 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
**2wd Prerunner lift heights may vary. 2881 and 2883 coils are not recommend for 2wd without additional weight.
NOTE: 2883 coils require matching OME 90004 front shocks
Sold in pairs.
Will not work on a 5-lug Tacoma.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Does this work with 24-188265 blistein 5100 series? Does this match to have a nice ride with the ...
- Q I have a 2001 single cab 4cyl 4X4 tacoma with ARB bull bar. I'm looking at getting OME 883's do I...
- A Longer shocks will be needed * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/front-bilstein-height-adjustable-5100-shocks-for-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-and-4runner/ * * *
- A Unfortunatelly no, these coils are for 6-lug.For 5-lug we can offer only few items * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1995-2004-5-lug-tacoma/
- Q If I already have a 3 leveling kit and I have a custom bumper I built but would you recommend run... answer nowA So will I have to run the shocks as well
- Q I installed a lift a few years ago, don't drive the truck very much, or haven't since installing ...
- Q I have a 2001 Tacoma double cab 4x4 with adjustable bilstein 5100's. My factory springs are shot ...
- Q do these work with stock shocks or will upgrade be needed? what tire size will be able to be used... answer nowA It'll depend on your truck front weight. most likely the shocks upgrade will be needed to provide additional suspension travel for the lift size closer to 3''. As for your tire question - unfortunately we haven't tested tire sizes on that lift and do not have tire size information for that, but with the 3'' lift and proper shocks the whole wheel diameter can probably be increased by 2''. It'll depend on the tires and rims you will use and will need test fitment.