OME 1.5-3″ Front Lift Coilovers For 1995.5-2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME 1.5-3″ Front Lift Coilovers For 1995.5, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
- OME 90004 Front Nitrocharger Sport Shocks
Select coils from options:
- OME 880: Stock front weight.1.5 inch lift.
- OME 881: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift.
- OME 883: 200 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
Includes trim packer preinstalled for drivers side lean.
- *2wd Prerunner lift heights may vary. 881 and 883 coils are not recommend for 2wd without additional weight.
- *Note: Lift amounts are based on average results.
- *Will not fit 5 lug Tacoma.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A About 2.5'' with 880 coils
- Q I have a 1997 reg cab 4x4 2.7 Tacoma just replaces the rear blown out Bilstein with a pair of ome... answer nowA Don't think it will give a big improvementI'd suggested using the lowest notch
- Q Do these come pre assembled if not how much more does it cost to have them ready to bolt on ? answer nowA They do not go to regret Assembled and we cannot Assembled them yet, but they can do it in workshops
- Q If I don't pay to have them assembled will they come with a top hat, bushings, or any other hardw... answer nowA Without top hats and bushings if not assembled
- Q HELLO WHAT is the difference these coilover than just buying the 90004 shocks and the 2883 spring... answer nowA It will come assembled with top hat ready for bolt-on installation
- Q if i were to add the top plate spacers for a full 3" on my 2003 tacoma prerunner, would i have to... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A Yes, it will fit 2WD Tacoma if it is 6-lug.2wd Prerunner lift heights may vary. 881 and 883 coils are not recommend for 2wd without additional weight 9it can overlift the front, especially if having 4cyl engine, which is lighter then V6).
- Q Will 881s and 1/2in spacer plate provide 3inches of lift for my 2002 Tacoma Prerunner 3.4L Double... answer nowA Yes, you are right.883 can be recommended only for additional constant load 200+ lbs in the front, for stcok front weight they will be too stiff
- Q Will these interfere with any stock part of the steering at a 3in lift on a 1999 Toyota Tacoma answer nowA On 3'' will be no interference.Only diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.