ToyTec/Eibach 3″ Lift Front Coilovers for 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
*This is a newer version of TTEBCS ToyTec’s coilovers introduced in Feb 2018*
*changes: ToyTec changed the coil spring and added a top plate spacer, the spring rate is about 545 lbs NOT RECOMMENDED for bumpers or winch. Ride quality will be very smooth on and off road. From all the research ToyTec did, most of the vehicles achieved the full 3 inches with a great ride quality and some got 2.5 inches
- Take your truck performance to the next level.
- Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are Made in the USA and built to last using a Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons, Larger Nitro-Coated Rods and Heavy-Duty Durable Zinc Coated Shock Bodies
- Eibach Pro Lift Coil Springs are designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- High Performance Handling & Stability—On or Off Road
- Eibach Pro Sport front shocks
- Eibach Pro Lift Coil Springs
- Toytec Top Plate spacer kit
- Fully assembled with new top mounts and Urethane bushings.
- Ready to install, no spring compressor needed.
- Sold as a pair
- Provides approximately 3″ of lift – (3″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the bottom C clip setting) DO NOT EXCEED THIS SETTING OR DAMAGE CAN OCCUR!
*Not recommended for Regular Cab Tacoma or 4 cylinder models without additional front weight. 4 cylinder models may see too much lift if additional weight is not installed.
*Note: Average lift measurements are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
Will not work with a 5 lug Tacoma