Bilstein 5100 adjustable 0-2.5″ front, rear shocks 95-04 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein 5100 Height Adjustable Front Shocks and Matching Rear Shocks
Fits Toyota Tacoma 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Front and rear Bilstein 5100 shocks
Front D558 height adjustable shocks can be set at 0, 1.25, and 2.5 inches of lift with the factory coils
Rear D560 extended length 5100 Bilstein shocks work great with 0 to 2 1/2″ lift.
– – – –
2 x F4-BE5-D558-T0
– – – –
F4-BE5-D559-T0 Extended length: 21.63″ Collapsed length: 13.93″ (Driver side)
F4-BE5-D560-T0 Extended length: 22.57″ Collapsed length: 14.65″ (Passenger side)
NOTE: Front shocks do not include upper bushings or washers, order separately if needed.
Front Bilstein shock replacement bushing-washer kit(7 reviews)$37.99 Add to cart
Will not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 1999 Toyota tacoma sr5 with 5 lug wheels, would this kit work. Also are there struts on ... answer nowAnswered by the admin For 5-lug we can offer only such shocks * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1995-2004-5-lug-tacoma/bilstein-4600-front-rear-shocks-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-5-lug-2wd/
- Answered by the admin it will ride but it is not recommended to stack lifts so can be used on lowest notch adjustment in order not to overlift the truck
- Q Is this setup good to use on a 2001 4x4 single cab Tacoma? Also, do you recommend the diff drop a... answer nowAnswered by the admin Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. For single cab please use no more then 3rd notch adjustment - it might gove you about 3'' of additional lift depending on your trucks additional weight.
- Q can you use these on a 98 tacoma with 2.5 in front spacers if so would you leave them at stock he... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes it's possibelr. Also you can remove spacers and set them at 2,5''
- Q Will I need to/should use an aal in the rear with these? Looking at the toytec progressive aal. I... answer nowAnswered by the admin 5100s front shocks are height adjustable and are able to lift the front using stock coils. For rear lift you'll need blocks or add a leafs, you are right
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will work with stock height.As front shocks are height adjustable they'll allow to lift the front up to 2,5'' using stock coils if you'll want to
- Answered by the admin You may use it with OME cols, but better to use with stock or 112-620 coils. * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/ * * * OME coils are to be used with OME shoks
- Q Hello will these fit a stock 2002 crew crab prerunner v6? I see some notes saying a 1” lift block... answer nowA After installing the rear shocks on a 0" stock rear end (04 prerunner DC V6), the shocks bottomed out a few times as they are very compressed. Unless your rear leafs have zero sag, I recommend a rear lift or bump stop extensions.
- Q which shock part number goes on the rear drivers side? rear passenger side? Thanks, Darin answer nowAnswered by the admin D559 - Driver side, D560 - Passenger side
- Q I have the F4-BE5-D560-T0 rear shocks included in this kit. What is the extended and compressed l... answer nowAnswered by the admin F4-BE5-D559-T0 Extended: 21.63" Collapse: 13.93" F4-BE5-D560-T0 Extended: 22.57" Collapse: 14.65"
- Answered by the admin Yes, you can do it, but these shocks allow to remove spacers and have the same lift using shocks adjustment.Please note, that having more then 3'' of lift will not be good for the cv axles, control arms and the suspension - that's why it is not recommended to use 3'' spacers with some adjustments except the lowest
- Q will these fit a 98 prerunner not 4x4, stock height all the way around. i need new shocks and do ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it will fit. Please take measurements from the ground to the front and rear fender lines to find out how much front lift is needed for leveling.
- Q I have a 2000 Tacoma and I just bought 33inch tires. What would I need to clear them? I don't wan... answer nowAnswered by the admin
We always recommend test fitment before.
Generally using aftermarket longer UCAs is always not the bad idea, but first you cat try
- lifting up to 3'' (more lift will make harm to the stock suspension oarts)
- precisely adjustinc castor and chamber at about 1-1.5-2 dregee may help
- maybe wheel spacers (depending on your rims and suspension condition)
Please don't forget about diff drop kit if you have a 4WD
- Answered by the admin You may set the front D558 height adjustable shocks 0, 1.25, and 2.5 inches of lift with the factory coils. If you have rear lift 1'', then setting the front height adjustable shocks to a 2,5'' will level your truck and you'll have no rake look.
- Q I recently bout a 07 Tacoma. Looking to put new shocks. It's has a 3" lift. Blocks in the back an... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Thanks for the details provided. These shocks https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/bilstein-height-adjustable-5100-front-and-rear-5100-shock/ may fit the 2007 Tacoma if you had slightly lower (0-2.5'' front and 0-2'' rear) lift. For the rear we have: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/, for the front you may use Bilstein 5100 ride height adjustable Please keep in mind, that this kit is for a 6 Lug Tacoma 4WD. If you have 2WD Tacoma please specify it, the cab size and the engine.
- Answered by the admin It is strictly not recommended to stack lifts. And unfortunatelly these shocks will be too short for that.
- Q How do i get replacement shocks for the lift i purchased from you!!. Its a 1997 tacoma. I have th...
- Q How are the front struts adjustable? would i need to purchase aftermarket upper control arms also? answer nowAnswered by the admin Front struts can be set at 0, 1.25, and 2.5 inches of lift with the factory coils. UCAs not required, but may be installed additionally.
- Answered by the adminFront shocks can lift the vehicle, rear shocks can't and you need rear lift 1-2.5" in order to use the rear shocksBilsteinlifts.com can offer you some items for rear lift starting with 1″ Rear Lift Block https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/complete-lift-kits-tacoma-05-and-up/pro-comp-1-rear-lift-block-u-bolt-kit-1995-2014-toyota-tacoma-tundra-1999-2014/ . After installing the shocks you've chosen and the rear 1'' lift block you can gain 2,5'' front lift and 1'' rear lift, whick will level your truck. Please keep in mind, that such lift blocks are recommended for use in case you don't carry heavy loads and do no towing.
- Q Is it possible to mount these on a 5 wheel lug 1996 Toyota Tacoma with a 1.5" add a leaf? answer nowAnswered by the admin Unfortunately not.
- Answered by the admin
No, you would need longer shocks.
- Q Do these shock fit factory mounts on truck rear .750 dia. Also are the oem springs for the front ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
If you have 6 lug, front and rear shocks will fit factory mounts. Front shocks can be used with OEM coils and front shocks are height adjustable.
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately not.
You may also like…
ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Expansion Pack Add a Leaf 1995-2019 Toyota Tacoma(4 reviews)$214.95 Add to cart