Bilstein 5100 adjustable 0-2.5″ front, rear shocks 95-04 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein 5100 Height Adjustable Front Shocks and Matching Rear Shocks
Fits Toyota Tacoma 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Front and rear Bilstein 5100 shocks
Front D558 height adjustable shocks can be set at 0, 1.25, and 2.5 inches of lift with the factory coils
Rear D560 extended length 5100 Bilstein shocks work great with 0 to 2 1/2″ lift.
– – – –
2 x F4-BE5-D558-T0
– – – –
F4-BE5-D559-T0 Extended length: 21.63″ Collapsed length: 13.93″ (Driver side)
F4-BE5-D560-T0 Extended length: 22.57″ Collapsed length: 14.65″ (Passenger side)
NOTE: Front shocks do not include upper bushings or washers, order separately if needed.
No products were found matching your selection.
Will not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will this fit my 1999 Tacoma 4X4 6 lug pickup? and if so is it required to have a drop kit for th... answer nowAsked on October 12, 2020 19:24A yes, it will fitDiff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q Thank you for taking my question. I have a completely stock ‘03 Tacoma TRD 4x4 V6 Double Cab. I’m...Asked on May 2, 2020 17:46
- Q What coils do you recommend? I want to change out my stock coils. I have 99 4x4 single cab Toyota... answer nowAsked on March 7, 2020 10:34A we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/toytec-eibach-3-front-lift-coil-springs-for-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/?swoof=1&pa_product-type=coils&really_curr_tax=33-product_cat
- Q will the springs and top mounts off of Rancho RSL 9000 quicklift shocks fit these shocks?Asked on November 25, 2019 14:31
- Q I have a 1999 Toyota tacoma sr5 with 5 lug wheels, would this kit work. Also are there struts on ... answer nowAsked on July 7, 2018 21:09A Nevermind I missed the part saying it wont fit.A For 5-lug we can offer only such shocks * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1995-2004-5-lug-tacoma/bilstein-4600-front-rear-shocks-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-5-lug-2wd/
- A It worked for me, I used the stock springs on my 04 Tacoma Extended Cab 4x4A Yes, will work,Front shocks are height adjustable and are able to lift the front end on stock coils up to 2,5''rear shocks are just longer then stock but will not lift the rear end by themselvesA I emailed Bilstein directly and I was told there 5100 rear shocks will not work with stock height vehicles
- Q If I stack a 6 inch rough country spacer on these? And if so how will it ride? answer nowAsked on June 19, 2018 20:11A it will ride but it is not recommended to stack lifts so can be used on lowest notch adjustment in order not to overlift the truck
- Q Is this setup good to use on a 2001 4x4 single cab Tacoma? Also, do you recommend the diff drop a... answer nowAsked on May 17, 2018 09:33A Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. For single cab please use no more then 3rd notch adjustment - it might gove you about 3'' of additional lift depending on your trucks additional weight.
- Q can you use these on a 98 tacoma with 2.5 in front spacers if so would you leave them at stock he... answer nowAsked on May 1, 2018 09:22A Yes it's possibelr. Also you can remove spacers and set them at 2,5''
- Q Does it matter if you install the rear shocks boot up or Down?Asked on March 14, 2018 14:27
- Q Will I need to/should use an aal in the rear with these? Looking at the toytec progressive aal. I... answer nowAsked on March 7, 2018 20:38A 5100s front shocks are height adjustable and are able to lift the front using stock coils. For rear lift you'll need blocks or add a leafs, you are right
- Q Will this kit work for stock height 2004 Tacoma extended cab 4x4 answer nowAsked on March 7, 2018 10:50A Yes, it will work with stock height.As front shocks are height adjustable they'll allow to lift the front up to 2,5'' using stock coils if you'll want to
- A You may use it with OME cols, but better to use with stock or 112-620 coils. * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/ * * * OME coils are to be used with OME shoks
- Q Hello will these fit a stock 2002 crew crab prerunner v6? I see some notes saying a 1” lift block... answer nowAsked on December 6, 2017 19:13A It's not necessary. The rear shocks can fit either 0'' rear lift (stock height) or 1'' rear liftA After installing the rear shocks on a 0" stock rear end (04 prerunner DC V6), the shocks bottomed out a few times as they are very compressed. Unless your rear leafs have zero sag, I recommend a rear lift or bump stop extensions.
- Q which shock part number goes on the rear drivers side? rear passenger side? Thanks, Darin answer nowAsked on September 19, 2017 10:20A D559 - Driver side, D560 - Passenger side
- Q I have the F4-BE5-D560-T0 rear shocks included in this kit. What is the extended and compressed l... answer nowAsked on August 28, 2017 13:02A F4-BE5-D559-T0 Extended: 21.63" Collapse: 13.93" F4-BE5-D560-T0 Extended: 22.57" Collapse: 14.65"
- Q I have an 04 tacoma TRD 4x4 can I use this strut with a 3 inch spacer lift answer nowAsked on August 18, 2017 09:35A Yes, you can do it, but these shocks allow to remove spacers and have the same lift using shocks adjustment.Please note, that having more then 3'' of lift will not be good for the cv axles, control arms and the suspension - that's why it is not recommended to use 3'' spacers with some adjustments except the lowest
- Q will these fit a 98 prerunner not 4x4, stock height all the way around. i need new shocks and do ... answer nowAsked on June 9, 2017 10:53A Yes, it will fit. Please take measurements from the ground to the front and rear fender lines to find out how much front lift is needed for leveling.
- Q I have a 2000 Tacoma and I just bought 33inch tires. What would I need to clear them? I don't wan... answer nowAsked on February 16, 2017 19:31A
We always recommend test fitment before.
Generally using aftermarket longer UCAs is always not the bad idea, but first you cat try
- lifting up to 3'' (more lift will make harm to the stock suspension oarts)
- precisely adjustinc castor and chamber at about 1-1.5-2 dregee may help
- maybe wheel spacers (depending on your rims and suspension condition)
Please don't forget about diff drop kit if you have a 4WD
- A You may set the front D558 height adjustable shocks 0, 1.25, and 2.5 inches of lift with the factory coils. If you have rear lift 1'', then setting the front height adjustable shocks to a 2,5'' will level your truck and you'll have no rake look.
- Q Will these shocks work on a 2WD '03 Tacoma Pre-Runner? Other sites show them as 4WD onlyAsked on February 2, 2017 17:52
- Q I recently bout a 07 Tacoma. Looking to put new shocks. It's has a 3" lift. Blocks in the back an... answer nowAsked on February 2, 2017 08:36A
Thanks for the details provided. These shocks https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/bilstein-height-adjustable-5100-front-and-rear-5100-shock/ may fit the 2007 Tacoma if you had slightly lower (0-2.5'' front and 0-2'' rear) lift. For the rear we have: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/, for the front you may use Bilstein 5100 ride height adjustable Please keep in mind, that this kit is for a 6 Lug Tacoma 4WD. If you have 2WD Tacoma please specify it, the cab size and the engine.
- Q Could I use these shocks with the old man emu 882 coils on a Fabtech 6in lift? answer nowAsked on January 30, 2017 08:00A It is strictly not recommended to stack lifts. And unfortunatelly these shocks will be too short for that.
- Q How do i get replacement shocks for the lift i purchased from you!!. Its a 1997 tacoma. I have th...Asked on January 20, 2017 12:26
- Q How are the front struts adjustable? would i need to purchase aftermarket upper control arms also? answer nowAsked on January 11, 2017 00:17A Front struts can be set at 0, 1.25, and 2.5 inches of lift with the factory coils. UCAs not required, but may be installed additionally.
- Q Will these work on stock height 03 tacoma front and rear? answer nowAsked on January 5, 2017 14:50A Front shocks can lift the vehicle, rear shocks can't and you need rear lift 1-2.5" in order to use the rear shocksAFront shocks can lift the vehicle, rear shocks can't and you need rear lift 1-2.5" in order to use the rear shocksBilsteinlifts.com can offer you some items for rear lift starting with 1″ Rear Lift Block https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/complete-lift-kits-tacoma-05-and-up/pro-comp-1-rear-lift-block-u-bolt-kit-1995-2014-toyota-tacoma-tundra-1999-2014/ . After installing the shocks you've chosen and the rear 1'' lift block you can gain 2,5'' front lift and 1'' rear lift, whick will level your truck. Please keep in mind, that such lift blocks are recommended for use in case you don't carry heavy loads and do no towing.
- Q Is it possible to mount these on a 5 wheel lug 1996 Toyota Tacoma with a 1.5" add a leaf? answer nowAsked on January 3, 2017 05:28A Unfortunately not.
- Q Will these shocks and struts work with a 5" Tuff Country lift? answer nowAsked on December 26, 2016 10:40A
No, you would need longer shocks.
- Q Do these shock fit factory mounts on truck rear .750 dia. Also are the oem springs for the front ... answer nowAsked on December 19, 2016 06:57A
If you have 6 lug, front and rear shocks will fit factory mounts. Front shocks can be used with OEM coils and front shocks are height adjustable.
- Q Do you sell this kit with rear shocks for a stock height 98 Tacoma 4x4? answer nowAsked on December 11, 2016 15:03A Unfortunately not.
You may also like…
ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Expansion Pack Add a Leaf 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma(7 reviews)
$225.70Add to cart