ICON 0-3″ Lift Kit Stage 4 for 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma
ICON 0-3″ Lift Kit Stage 4 for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 4 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring extended travel & remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. This Stage 4 kit also includes uniball tubular upper control arms, designed to give you extra droop with the extended travel coilovers. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 96-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd/PreRunner Stage 4 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
• Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
• Adjustable extended travel remote reservoir coilovers from 0-3″ of lift height
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
• FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 2.0 aluminum body rear remote reservoir shock with 5/8″ polished nitro steel shaft
• 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8″ – 9″ Wide Wheel With 5″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
58715 (QTY.1) | 96-04 Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner (0-3″ Lift) 2.5″ Extended Travel Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks
58400DJ (QTY.1) | 96-04 Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner Delta Joint Tubular Upper Control Arms
51100 (QTY.1) | 96-04 Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner 1.5” Rear Add-A-Leaf Kit
56502R (QTY.2) | 96-04 Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner (0-1.5″ Lift) 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shock
- 191011 – Uniball Cover Cap for Tubular UCA
- 191003 – Short Coilover Wraps
- 198000 – Spanner Wrench
- 614500 – Uniball Service Kit
- 51100 – 1.5″ rear Progressive add a leaf Pack
- 58400 – Uniball Tubular UCA
- 614501 – 58400 UCA Replacement Bushings
ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Expansion Pack Add a Leaf 1995-2021 Toyota Tacoma(12 reviews)$214.95 Add to cart
ICON 2 pin Spanner Wrench – ALL ICON Coilover Shocks(0 reviews)$39.95 Add to cart
ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm Billet Cover Caps(0 reviews)$49.95 Add to cart
Questions and answers of the customers
Can this kit handle an ARB front bumper (approx. 75-90lbs from what I’ve seen)?
Q Can this kit handle an ARB front bumper (approx. 75-90lbs from what I’ve seen)? answer nowA Yes, 75lbs will be good for 150+ lbs it's better to order heavier coils
Will i need lower control arms to match the kit or is it bolt on functional.
Q Will i need lower control arms to match the kit or is it bolt on functional. answer nowA This kit includes UCAs. it's bolt in. Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
Are the rear icon shocks support to be different size? I just ordered this kit and one 2.0 shock is at least 2" shorter then the other
- Will I have to extend the brake lines with this lift kit?
Q Will I have to extend the brake lines with this lift kit? answer nowA No, with up to 3'' lifts the break lines don't need to be extendedA After having lifted my tacoma 1.5 inches, I needed to extend the brake line before I went off roading or else I would have snapped it, so depending on your use