OME 1.75-2.5″ Lift Kit for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2.5″ Lift Kit for Toyota Tacoma 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 6 Lug
- Front coil springs: Choose correct spring based on additional front weight from aftermarket bumpers and or winch from options below
- 2880 coils – 1.75″ Front lift on stock weight vehicle
- 2881 coils – about 2.5″ lift with stock front weight or 1.75″ front lift with 110-220lb of front weight)
- 2883 coils for 200+ lbs additional front weight. (3″ lift, does not use top plate spacers)
- New 90004 front Sport shocks (Replaces N91S normal) or N91SC (soft)
- 95Pf5 Trim packer for level front
- Revtek Diff Drop Kit – Front diff drop kit (4X4 only)
- Rear Lift Options:
- 1 1/2″ rear blocks
- Complete new springs (Dakars)
NOTE: Complete Rear OME Dakar Spring Upgrade. Choose your year in drop down, ’98-’04 OR ‘95.5-’97
Includes bushings, New longer U-Bolts. Tail pipe relocation is usually required with leaf spring replacement or extended shackle installation – Please order OME FK21
- 60062 OME rear extended length shocks
*****Order front shocks and coils fully assembled with new top mounting plates, bushings and washers for only$110.00!*****
NOTE: Does not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q With the 881's will I need to worry about damaging CV boots? I have an 01 Tacoma 4x4 V6 XtraCab, ...
- Q What specific mounting plates bushings and hardware do you use for the preassembled old man emu s...
- A You can drive but ride will be rather stiff and less comfortable
- A Yes if you have 1-1,5'' of rear lift
- Q I would like to purchase the OME kit for a 2002 Toyota Tacom quad cap 3.4L 4X4 TRD edition. I wan... answer nowA All that you have listed you can choose from the drop-down list in the menu. When you select and click to add a card, all that you have chosen will be delivered to you the FRONT DIFF DROP KIT set also goes there This kit includes everything so that you get a 3-inch lift on the truck, as well as long rear shocks
- Q Can I go with 881 coils without the top plate spacer if I don't care about getting a full 3" of l... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- A Unfortunately no.For 5-lug we can offer onlyhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1995-2004-5-lug-tacoma/
- A No, it will not. What rear lift option do you want to choose?
- Q What's the largest size tires i run with this lift? Sorry to ask such a rookie question answer nowA We are here to help) Such tires will fit without rubbingRim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires will require some trimming.Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- A Yes, it will work wit all 6-lug Tacomas881 coils – stock front weight- uses top plate spacers 883 coils for 200+ lbs additional front weight. (3″ lift, does not use top plate spacers)881 coils aere better for your application because your engine (4cyl) is lighter then V6.
- Q Will this lift kit work with a 2000 Tacoma Xtracab SR5 2WD 5lug 2.4L? Would I need to add anythin... answer nowA For 5-lug Tacomas we can offer only * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/2005-2015-toyota-tacoma-5-lug/
- A I would definitely recommend extended brake lines for more than 3 inches of lift on the rear, on the front as long as you stay with in 3 inches it should be fine
- Q Can I order this kit with only the front components? I already have an add-a-leaf in the rear. answer nowA Yes, it is possible. What front coils spring rate do you need?
- Q How much all around lift can I expect on my 2003 4x4 DC Tacoma from a 881 coil with 90004 front s... answer nowA
3" front and about 2 1/4" lift in the rear