ARB OMEGS12 Zinc Plated Old Man Emu Shackles and Pins For Leaf Spring Bushes For 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma
ARB OMEGS12 Zinc Plated Old Man Emu Shackles and Pins For Leaf Spring Bushes For 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME greasable shackles and pins for leaf spring bushes make the messy and time consuming task of bush lubrication incredibly fast and easy. By greasing the shackle pin, friction is greatly reduced, and so is the operating temperature, ensuring longevity of the bush. However, the grease will dissipate over time, thereby necessitating regreasing, and standard shackles make this task a time consuming process. Ingenious OME greasable shackles and pins allow the greasing of bushes without the hassle of removing the springs. Greasing OME shackles takes no more than five minutes and only requires a grease gun and a molybdenum based grease. ARB greasable shackles and pins are designed and manufactured in Australia by ARB, and are tested in extreme conditions by Outback tour operators.
Lift Height (IN): No Lift
Finish: Zinc Plated
Includes Bushings: No
- Unique, Easy Bolt Together Assembly Eliminates ‘Out Of Angle Shackle Pin To Side Plate’ Problems Commonly Associated With Press Fit Assemblies
- Each Pin Has Two Grease Outlet Holes To Guarantee Maximum Grease Coverage Between The Shackle Pin And The Spring Bush – Increasing Bush Life And Improving Ride Quality
- Heat Treated Pins Ensure Long Pin Life Under Heavy Loads And Off Road Conditions
- Side Plates Are Zinc Plated For Protection Against Corrosion
- Limited 3 Year Or 60,000 Kilometer Warranty
- TACOMA V6 & 4 CYLINDER 1998 TO 2004 (Rear)
(OMESB88 must be used with OMEGS12 greasable shackles. OMESB89 must be used with original shackles.)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hello! I just purchased the complete Dakar leaf pack CS04R A/B for my 99 Tacoma. It came with the... answer nowA It depends on shackles. Will you purchase oem shackles or lifted OME/ARB shackles ?