SPC Light Racing UCA for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma, 1996-2002 4Runner
Light Racing UCA for 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma and 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 4Runner
The most adjustable upper control arm available, 2 degrees Caster built in, adjustable caster and camber + or – 2 degrees.
Featuring a sealed oversize ball joint for maintenance free operation.
Sold in sets of 2
Improve droop travel, drivability and tire wear as well as adjusting tire position in your wheel well with SPC’s adjustable front upper control arms. Featuring an upgraded greaseable ball joint and SpecRide™ bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC’s integrated tubular and cast steel designs provide the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are sold in pairs.
- Get more droop travel: SPC’s arm has improved clearance to get around the spring bucket. With 80° of articulation in the upgraded ball joint and free pivoting bushings, SPC’s arm gives you maximum droop travel.
- Get your drivability and tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC’s arms have +1° of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design the arm will get you 0° to +4° of caster and ±2° of camber, so you can put your alignmnet angles back to specification.
- Get your tire where you want it in the wheel well: Use adjustment in the control arm and on the OE lower cams to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming.
Adjustment range: Camber ±2.0°
Caster 0.0° to +4.0°
Installation time: .8 hr/side
If replacement ball joints are needed you may order them here:
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will this help to prevent my ball joints from absolutely getting destroyed and ripped off if I’m ... answer nowA UCAs give better wheel articulation and alignment, they are not meant to be used with more than 3'' of suspension lift.More then 3'' is harmful for the suspension
- A It already includes the upper ball joints with the arms, they will need to be re greased with 5-10 pumps of ball joint grease right after of installation and after that every oil change they will need 2-3 pumps of grease so the ball joints can last longer
- Q If I already have a 3 inch lift but not a bilstein, will these UCA’s still work? Also would there... answer nowA Yes, they will workDiff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A It's only for 6-lug
- Q I bought a 3 inch 5100 coilover lift from you guys (which I love) I went to upgrade my wheels and...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Yes sir, it will work since the upper control arm ball joint is adjustable. The technician aligning the vehicle will have to readjust the upper ball joints for good caster. We do not recommend Total Chaos upper control arms with stock height vehicles though because the caster angle is already built in into those UCA's