OME 3″-3.25″ Rear Lift Springs for 1995-1997 Toyota Tacoma
Fits Toyota Tacoma 1995.5, 1996, 1997 Only!
(Not recommended for single cab models)
****PRICED PER SET**
3″-3.25″ Rear llift. *May remove 3rd Leaf from top for ligher duty or lower lift height*
Complete rear springs priced each with bushings.
*May require new U bolts, order separately. Choose 7.5″ Ubolts Here
** Rear Tailpipe relocation required **
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
PRICED per 2 Springs
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have an additional ~250 lbs in the bed of the truck + King 3" lift. Will this keep me at 3"? answer nowA Those leaf springs will lift the rear by 3'' by themselvesIn order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A They won't fit your 98. They are too short. 98-2004 have longer main leaves, eye to eye.
- Q How much lower would the spring lift be in the rear if I were to remove the 3rd leaf from the top...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I purchased the Bilstein 5100 0 to 2 inch rear shocks. Are these compatible with those shocks? Th... answer nowA These shocks will be recommended for 3-3.25'' rear leaf springs * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/shocks-95-04/rear-extended-travel-2-5-3-5-lift-shocks-for-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma/
- Q How many leaves are in this pack not counting the overloads? And how many including overloads? Th... answer nowA I believe 4 leafs plus 2 more for the overload