OME 3″-3.25″ Rear Lift Springs for 1995-1997 Toyota Tacoma
Fits Toyota Tacoma 1995.5, 1996, 1997 Only!
(Not recommended for single cab models)
****PRICED PER SET**
3″-3.25″ Rear llift. *May remove 3rd Leaf from top for ligher duty or lower lift height*
Complete rear springs priced each with bushings.
*May require new U bolts, order separately. Choose 7.5″ Ubolts Here
** Rear Tailpipe relocation required **
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
PRICED per 2 Springs
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q How much lower would the spring lift be in the rear if I were to remove the 3rd leaf from the top...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I purchased the Bilstein 5100 0 to 2 inch rear shocks. Are these compatible with those shocks? Th... answer nowA These shocks will be recommended for 3-3.25'' rear leaf springs * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/shocks-95-04/rear-extended-travel-2-5-3-5-lift-shocks-for-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma/
- Q How many leaves are in this pack not counting the overloads? And how many including overloads? Th... answer nowA I believe 4 leafs plus 2 more for the overload