ARB Old Man Emu 2″ Rear Lift Nitrocharger Sport Shocks for 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma
ARB Old Man Emu 2″ Rear Lift Nitrocharger Sport Shocks for 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Old Man Emu rear Nitrocharger Sport shock, with firmer valving. Firm valving should be selected whenever heavy rate springs are fitted, as the valving has been specifically developed to control the higher spring rates. The firmer valving will provide better control when cornering, while also preventing axle bounce over rough roads. The sport shock is setting the standard in ride comfort over any terrain and simply outperforming the competition. Properly valved for the harsh road conditions they will be required to work under.
Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- Engineered For Both On Road Drivability And Off Road Touring
- Durability Proven Under Extensive Laboratory And Outback Testing, Supported By Scientific Data Logging
- Instantaneously Adapts To The Terrain
- The Most Finely Tuned 4 × 4 Shock Absorber On The Market, With All Valving Work Carried Out In Australia By OME’s Ride Control Engineers
- Dramatically Improved Low And High Speed Control For Increased Comfort And Control Over All Road Surfaces
- Fully Compatible With OME’s Extensive Range Of Springs, Bushes And Hardware For A Complete Integrated 4WD Suspension System
- Limited 3 Year Or 36,000 Miles Warranty
Firmer Valving For Use With Heavy Rate Springs
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.