Bilstein 4600 Front and Rear Shocks for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 5 Lug 2WDSale!
Bilstein 4600 Front and Rear Shocks for 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma 5 Lug 2WD
Extended Length (IN): 13.98 Inch
Compressed Length (IN): 9.09 Inch
Upper Mounting Style: Stem
Lower Mounting Style: Bar Pin
Extended Length (IN): 18.8 Inch
Compressed Length (IN): 12.11 Inch
Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet
Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
Bilstein B6 4600 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit upgrade to OE shock absorbers on stock height light trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B6 4600 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B6 4600 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to ensure optimal performance is achieved. B6 4600 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
Includes 2 front and 2 rear shocks
WILL NOT FIT 6 LUG
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q will this set fit my 2002 5 lug base tacoma xtracab? it has coilovers in the front. thank you answer nowA yes it will fit 5-lugcoilovers need to be disassembled and oem coils are reused with new shocks
- A haven't tested it with rear dropthese shocks are definitely designed for stock height ( 0'' drop)
- A Hello. this set goes without a spring seat as shown in the picture.
- A Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. http://prntscr.com/gfgxwt These shocks will not level your truck by themselves - some level kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a level.
- Q This may be a dumb question but will this part fit on a 99 Tacoma with a 6 lug wheel hub that is ... answer nowA Unfortunatelly no.^-lug 2WD Tacomas have different fromt 5-lug Tacos suspension.here are the right shocks for 6-lug 2WD * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/shocks-95-04/bilstein-4600-front-rear-shocks-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-4wd/