Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front, 1-1.5″ Rear Lift Shocks for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front, 1-1.5″ Rear Lift Shocks for 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Front shocks are adjustable
TOP BUSHINGS FOR FRONT SHOCKS ARE NOT INCLUDED. YOU NEED TO REUSE YOUR EXISTING ONES.
2 x 24-249928
Rear shocks require 1″ minimum lift.
33-247724 and 33-247717
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will this add a leaf work enough with these rear shocks/structs. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/sh... answer nowA Yes, this ICON 1.5 ″ LIFT REAR EXPANSION PACK ADD A LEAF will fit these rear shocks (1-1.5 ″ REAR LIFT)
- Q I have a 2002 Tacoma with 4WD. looking at these 5100's. The truck is currently completely stock. ... answer nowA these shocks will work. For rear lift you'll need also rear blocks or add a leafs
- Q I already have the rear and I really like this brand my fronts are worn out and I was wondering i...
- Q I have a stock 2002 Toyota Tacoma prerunner with the 2.7. will these fit the front and rear witho... answer nowA front will fit rear 1'' lift is recommended
- Q So I’m still confused.......if my existing Tacoma has a 3 inch suspension lift front and rear wou...
- A Hello those shocks that you refer to Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front, 1-1.5″ Rear Lift Shocks for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD those shocks SKU: 9504BILK Bilstein 5100 adjustable 0-2.5″ front, rear shocks 95-04 Toyota Tacoma There is a difference in the lift: first set - 0-2″ Front, 1-1.5″ Rear second set - 0-2.5″ front, rear
- A Unfortunately we do not sell spare boots for these shocks.
- Q can you show a example of a tacoma 20014x4 with the 2in lift front and a 1. 1.5 lift on the back ... answer nowA We have no our own pictures but we've found some on the tacoma forun https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/pics-of-your-1st-gen-lift-before-and-or-after.59259/
- A There are adjustment positions on the front shocks.The rear height depends on blocks or add a leafs installed.
- Q I have a 99 Tacoma 4wd wanting to lift 3 inches and want to use the 5100 but they only say a inch... answer nowA These shocks will lift only the front - the rear is to be lifted by other means such as blocks or shackles or add a leafs for example* * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1-inch-rear-toytec-shackle-lift-kit-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1-5-inch-rear-blocks-without-u-bolts/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/rear-air-bags-for-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma/ * * *https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/rear-lifts-95-04/?orderby=price
- A If you have a 0-2'' of reont lift and 1-1.5'' of rear lift.Or you can take measurements of your old shocks fully extended length:FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 18.66 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.86 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Loop Lower Mounting Style: PinREAR Left: Extended Length (IN): 21.26 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.62 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR Right: Extended Length (IN): 22.09 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.07 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
You may also like…
ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Expansion Pack Add a Leaf 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma(8 reviews)$214.95 Add to cart