ToyTec 1″ Body Lift for Toyota Tacoma 2005-2019
ToyTec’s 1″ Body Lift for Toyota Tacoma 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
ToyTec designed this body lift to provide an inch of additional clearance to help fit larger tires and lift the vehicle without affecting the drivetrain or suspension components. This kit can be combined with ToyTec’s 3″ suspension lift kits. Includes all of the components needed. Black body spacers are made from durable UHMW polyethylene.
**Note – Rear bumper will have a 1″ gap. Custom modification required if desired.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I installed this in my 2013 Tacoma 2 weeks ago, it appears the front bumper cover is sagging belo...
- A Nothing on my 2015. Being a 1" had no wiring harness or connector issues. Just be careful when lifting the body up to install pucks. Raise it just enough to insert them.
- Q I have a 2018 Tacoma. Will the front bumper sit 1 inch lower? If so, does it come with brackets t...
- Answered by the admin No issues with shifter
- Answered by the admin No, if it is mounted like the stock bumper.Maybe yes, if it will be mounted to the frame
- Answered by the admin Will not affect towing capabilities - rear bumper remains on its place
- Q I want to add this to my toytec/bilstein 3 inch kit and wanted to see if anyone else has already ... answer nowAnswered by the admin It can be done with any suspension kit or without it - body lift does not affect the suspension
- Q Any modifications required with this lift? Any issues with steering or shifter (standard 6 speed) answer nowAnswered by the admin No issues, please refer to the installation manual. https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Taco-body-lift.pdf**Note – Rear bumper will have a 1″ gap. Custom modification required if desired.
- Answered by the admin No issues - feel free to add them. Body lifts don't have any interference on suspension lifts.
- Q How can I raise the rear bumper that 1". I have the factory hitch and bumper bracket which seems ...
- Answered by the admin
Of cource, please see