King 3″ Suspension Lift Kit for 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma
3″ King Complete Suspension Lift Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tacoma
Part: KNTAC05 (old: KSTAC05)
Fits All 2005+ Tacomas 4WD & 2WD Prerunner (6 lug wheels only)
We have put together a complete kit with performance in mind.
- 25001-119 – King Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers for 05+ Tacoma (6 lug)
- King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
- 25001-121 – King 2.5 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks for 05+ Tacoma (6 lug)
- Measurements: Extended – 24.29″, Collapsed – 15.83″
- Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle.
**Add compression adjustability to your front and rear shocks by choosing this option in the drop down. (Includes King part #’s 25001-119A and 25001-121A)
- 3 degree Rear Axle degree Shims
- TAC-DR-05 –
- Front Differential Drop Kit **Recommended for all 4×4 Tacoma’s
- ToyTec Progressive Add a Leaf Pack – Designed and produced to the highest standards.Spring retaining clamps on both ends keeps the pack centered.Anti-friction pads on both ends reduce any noises.This is the best riding AAL on the market.**Use with your stock overload for 2.5” of rear lift and extra rear weight. May be used without the factory overload for best ride quality and about 2” of rear lift. Includes new U bolts (9″)
- TC 96504 Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Total Chaos includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Yes, they will work fine. if the truck is going off roading getting extended bump stops won't hurt but the factory ones will work fine
- Q After using the grease supplied in the kit for the uca bushings, is it required to grease the uca... answer nowAnswered by the admin Total Chaos upper control arms do require some maintenance specially on the uniball since its exposed, Pretty much once every 2 weeks the uniball needs to be cleaned with a microfiber towel and add a couple drops of Triflo lubricant otherwise clunking/squeaking sounds will come out of it. One major thing to keep in mind is that Total Chaos is a high performance UCA and everything is metal against metal so definitely weird sounds will come out of it even with proper maintenance.
- Answered by the admin Hello This kit is designed to lift your truck by 3 inches. This set does not extend the width of the track of your truck.
- Q I want to run 35s and add bumpers and a bunch of other weight. I also tow alot. Going to be heavy...
- Q I have a 2017 toyota tacoma TRD SPORT Whith Leveling Kit 3 Front 2.5 Dealer if I buy the king 3 I... answer nowAnswered by the admin This kit will get you about 3" of lift in the front. Coilovers may need to be adjusted with a wrench for the exact height. 2" rear lift is achieved with Add-a-leaf mini pack, if you have a heavy bumper or a winch in front, then you may get a little less lift. If you tow heavy trailers, you may also get a little less lift in the rear than 2".
- Answered by the admin Yes, it's possible. Please note that KING shocks are tuned for softer leafs than Dakars
- Q I bought this kit from you last week and a couple items are missing from the kit which came in 4 ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello We will now deal with your question and report the results as soon as possible.
- Q I want this kit but already have the upper control arms Is there anyway I can buy but with out up... answer nowAnswered by the admin Without UCAs it will be $700 less
- Q Is there any additional parts or accessories i will need to install this kit? (i.e ext. brake lin... answer nowAnswered by the admin No, extended break lines are only recommended for very hard offroading just to be on the safe side
- Q hello good morning my questions is I want to buy a kit for my Toyota Tacoma 2007 Trd sport 4x4 wh... answer nowAnswered by the admin KING are extremely good for high speeds offroad, they are tuned for stock weight (no additional reinforced bumpers)FOX are more for overlanding
- Answered by the admin Such wheels will fit without rubbingRim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"bigger wheels will require some trimming. Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- Q Is there a certain way to maintain after a weather storm such as snow? Especially if the city dro... answer nowAnswered by the admin Every aftermarket parts need a little extra attention, it is recommended to go to the car wash and wash all the suspension components including the frame with high pressure soapy water and then rinse it. By doing that you will extend your frame and suspension components life time.
- Answered by the admin From few hours to almost a day - it will depend ot how fast your old bolts would go off and on mechanics experiense and tools used.Also wheel alignment will be needed
- Answered by the admin We'll send you the parts available and when the custom coilover will be built - it will be sent. What custom coilover are you looking to purchase?
- Answered by the admin Yes sir, the brackets are included
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will work
- Q How much would it cost to have the springs upgraded for bumper and skids and have the kings paint... answer nowAnswered by the admin charge is about 300-500 dollars and there is a NO RETURN OR REFUND POLICY on custom build KINGS. This policy is directly from KING
- Answered by the admin It will definitely fit a TRD PRO Tacoma 2018, 2 inches on the front and about 2 inches on the rear
- Answered by the admin The spring rate on KING coil overs is very light, we can order a custom build spring from KING iig you have a bumper and under armor
- Q Can this kit be used with block levelers for additional lift? Front strut block is 1.25" rear blo... answer nowAnswered by the admin It is not recommended to stack lifts.Having more then3'' lift can damage the suspension
- Q Could I replace my current lift (6 inch procomp with stock front shocks) with thit lift? answer nowAnswered by the admin it is not recommended to stack lifts. It will be better to remove previous lift components
- Answered by the admin Test fitting would be the best option and with that tire size and off set wheels will be rubbing a loooooot
- Answered by the admin Yes, in stock.
- Answered by the admin Front shocks Extended length 21.687 '' Compressed length 16.75 '' Travel 4.95''Rear shocks Extended length 24.29 '' Compressed length 15.83 '' Travel 8.5 ''
- Answered by the admin Q. What size tires can I run on a 16x8" wheel? With 4" or 4.5" back spacing we have several trucks running 285/75/16 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and "test fit" any wheel tire combination you are considering
- Q Can I order this kit WITHOUT the Total Chaos UCA and substitute the Toytec Leaf pack with tge Dak...
- Q Can this be ordered with the 700# spring that King offers as an option for the front shocks! answer nowAnswered by the admin No extra money for the 700 lbs coils for this order. The wait will be 3-4 weeks because they are custom made
- Q Are these extended travel coilovers? The name "OEM upgrade kit" makes it sound like these won't p...
- Q will this make my vehicle sit level? Or will there be a difference in height in the rear compared... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes. These are designed to level the vehicle. You can still adjust the coilovers height however.
- Answered by the admin These are height adjustable (front), should be pre-set at 3" and you can adjust them to a desired height
- Q I pull a small camper pretty often would this kit still be suitable or would I have to get a beef...
- A $300 for any color you want but the wait time could be extended 4-6 weeks.
- Answered by the admin This kit will increase your Tacos'c ground clearance at 3'' , will improve the wheel alignment and suspension tracel by using Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms and will improve road handling with the Remote Reservoir Coilovers. Also it will allow you to install bigger wheels if you'll want to do it in future.
- Answered by the admin
It is a complete kit ready to be installed and used.