ToyTec 3″ lift kit Bilstein 5100 Coilovers for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
ToyTec 3″ lift kit Bilstein 5100 Coilovers for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
- Bilstein 5100 front shocks
- Toytec 521600 front coils
- Fully assembled with Toytec Aluminum top mount and Urethane bushings
- Preset at approximately 3″ of lift (Lift heights may vary depending on how much front weight you have installed on your vehicle)
Rear options: select one from dropdown
- Toytec 2” lift rear Add-A-Leafs. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Fits standard 3 leaf springs and 4 leaf or TSB springs.
- BK-15 – 1 1/2″ rear block kit
- Extended length Bilstein 5100 rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road
- Includes rear axle degree shims for proper pinion angle alignment
Customer’s follow up video review (50k mile review):
To ensure perfect alignment we recommend:
Tire Size Information:
Q. What size tires can I run on stock wheels with the 3″ kit?
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 265/75/16 tires are about the largest for the 2005up trucks, on stock wheels. The back spacing, and distance of the tire to suspension components is very close on the front end.
Q. What size tires can I run on a 16×8″ wheel?
With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/75/16 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
**Not recommended for reg cab Tacoma without additional front weight
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin By mountings it might fit but we haven't tested it by ourselves. It may give smaller lift as 3rd gen Tacoma is heavier.WE can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/toytec-eibach-2-lift-kit-2016-2017-toyota-tacoma/or https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/toytec-boss-0-2-lift-suspension-system-for-2016-toyota-tacoma/
- Q I see one of the reviews claims they only got 1.25 inches of lift in the front as it was only on ... answer nowA We tried to troubleshoot the issue with that customer, but instead of working with us he just left a review. We’ve sold plenty of these kits and haven’t had a problem.
- Q What control arms was the man in the video using, can I have the part number please, and what els... answer nowAnswered by the admin Here is a link to UCAs: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/light-racing-upper-control-arms-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/
- Answered by the admin No sway bar relocation required for this kit
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately it is pretty hard to diagnose which vehicles will get the driver side lean and which are not going to get it, the best way to find out is to install the kit, drive it a few hundred miles until the suspension settles and then measure again and compare measurements side to side. If the vehicle is getting a driver side lean after the suspension is fully settled i would recommend a 1/2 shim on the rear driver side to fix the lean.
- Q I have an '08 Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab, 4.0L; stock suspension and rims. I'm looking at the 51... answer nowAnswered by the admin This kit with add a leafs option will lift the front 3'' lift (is not adjustable in this kit) and rear will be lifted by 2'' .So the rake will be less then factory.To keep it factory you'll need to order adjustable coilovers such as this kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/ultimate-lift-kit-for-2005-up-tacoma/ * * * offers
- Answered by the admin May use stock wheels.Maximum tire size that fits without rubbing is 32'' tire 12'' width with 4,5'' backspacing on the 8'' rims.For bigger wheels some trimming and precise castorcamber adjustment may be required
- Q Is this a complete kit that contains even component needed to lift a 2015 TRD Offroad 3 inches? I... answer nowAnswered by the admin This kit will work just fine with a TRD Pro Tacoma the only thing will be going down to 2.0 shocks from 2.5 inch diameter shocks. I would recommend UCA's but they are not required
- Q If I install this lift on a double cab long bed with the 2" add a leaf will I still get it levele... answer nowAnswered by the admin This kit gives 3'' front lift and 2'' rear lift - so the truck will look lot more leveled then it was before installation.The exact answer can be get from taking measurements from the wheel centers to fender lines for front and rear standing on the flat ground and finding the difference.
- Answered by the admin UCAs are always not the bad idea, but the kits up to 3'' are able to work without them. Front diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks
- Answered by the admin Please choose 1.5'' rear blocks option from the dropdown menu instead of 2'' add a leafs. Please keep in mind that this solution is for customers that don't carry much weight in the back and don't tow anything heavy.
- Q I already have a 3 inch RC lift kit and am looking to add some for ride hight to my Tacoma. Would... answer nowAnswered by the admin Unfortunatelly no. It is not recommended to stack lift. Longer shocks, UCAS, additional drop kits and other modifications will be needed to acheive more then 3'' of lift and do no harm to truck suspension and drive shafts
- Q I already have 5100s installed on my tacoma I. The rear along with a 1 inch block. So my question... answer nowAnswered by the admin You can just buy parts separately, we do sell them. You can't install coilovers with a 3" leveling kit already there, you will need to remove it.
- Q I bought the preset 3" bilstein 5100 w/ toytec spacer and spring. My question is that can I adjus...
- Answered by the admin This kit may come with diff drop kit if you choose such an option from the dropdown menu.
- Q I'm confused on one question you said this will fit a 2016 and on another you said it won't. I ha... answer nowAnswered by the admin It will not fit 2016+ tacoma
- Q Looking to see if the front still has the lean, or will it even out with the kit installed. Want ...
- Answered by the admin It does come with *(2) 3 Degree axle shims
- Q Can you get the coils in any different colors? That white stands out to much. But I want this lift answer nowAnswered by the admin These are actually silver color, just some bad lighting during picture taking of the kit
- Q Does this kit include something to prevent the driverside lean that happens with lifts? I know ot... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, these coilovers are pre-set for a driver side lean correction
- Q Why does this coilover kit not require front top plate spacers for double cabs like the other 3" ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Because it is already assembled with top mounts that compensate for extra top spacer lift.
- Q I recently just bought the pro comp 3in leveling spacer lift kit for my Tacoma 2016 from you guys... answer nowAnswered by the admin
You may also like…
Light Racing Adjustable UCAs for 2005-2018 Toyota Tacoma(5 reviews)$569.95 Add to cart