Bilstein 5100 5″ lift Front Shocks for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
5″ lift Front Bilstein 5100 Shocks for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Front Shocks 2 x F4-BE5-E122-T0
Collapsed length: 21.53”
Extended length: 27.08”
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin You may try to but only in case you have additional constant load.It is not recommended to stack lifts - can be harmful
- Answered by the admin Yes they are available. These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.
- Q Can I use my stock spring and strut mount if I used 5 inch lift Bilstein ? Mine is 6 inch subfram... answer nowAnswered by the admin These shocks are for longer travel kits, are not to be used instead of stock shocks
- Q Can I use my stock spring and strut mount? My truck is 6 inch lifted with spacers using stock coi... answer nowAnswered by the admin It is not recommended to have more then 3'' of suspension lift.These shocks are for use with subframe lift kit
- Q I have a 6 inch Rough Country lift on my 2011 Toyota Tacoma with their longer front struts no spa... answer nowAnswered by the admin Please compare the dimensions to yours:Collapsed length: 21.53”Extended length: 27.08”if the extended and especially collapsed length will be enough then yes.