Bilstein 0-2.5″ Front 6112 + Rear 0-1.5″ 5160 Lift Kit for 2005-2015 Toyota TacomaSale!
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Front 6112 + Rear 0-1.5″ 5160 Lift Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new BILSTEIN 6112 Series is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increasing damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
6112 Kit inclides:
- 2 x 60mm shock absorbers (46-241627)
- 2 x Billet hard anodizes spring seats
- 2 x Springs
5160 Series Shocks
- 2 x remote reservoir shocks (5160 Series) (25-242379 – rear left, 25-242539 – rear right)
Features (6112 Front kit):
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning for maximum performance
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offering 0-2.5” of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Made in the USA
- Front: 0.06-2.5″
- Rear: 0-1.5″
Questions and answers of the customers
Hey will this kit be coming back in stock or will it be discontinued
Q Hey will this kit be coming back in stock or will it be discontinued answer nowA These shocks periodically appear in stock, but they are quickly boughtA Is there a way I could maybe be able to pre-order?
for this set up on an 07 tacoma. at what notch setting for the 6112 can i get 2.5” of lift with the springs that come with it? and for the 5160 does the reservoir come with the clamp that attaches (hugs) next to the rear shocks?
Q for this set up on an 07 tacoma. at what notch setting for the 6112 can i get 2.5” of lift with t...... Read more answer nowA It all depends on the type of truck you drive Here's a link to the installation instructions https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y463A00_1.pdf As for the rear shocks, everything goes as in the photo with the clamp
Will these function properly if I were to run them with ome Dakar medium duty leaf kit (ElO95r) ?
Q Will these function properly if I were to run them with ome Dakar medium duty leaf kit (ElO95r) ?
Ignorant question, but how is the rear lifted just by using shocks, without a leaf spring or block? Shocks don't lift... ?
Q Ignorant question, but how is the rear lifted just by using shocks, without a leaf spring or bloc...... Read more answer nowA Rear shocks are just longer than stock, but they don't lift the truck by themselves. Rear blocks or add a leafs neededA Thank you, that's what I thought. So this is NOT a full front and rear lift kit. The description is a bit confusing. (front 2.5, rear 0-1.5 LIFT)
Are the front struts side specific to offset the "Tacoma Lean"? if not is there a way to adjust the driver's side strut to do this?
- Can I use my stock strut mount due to the 60 mm body? Does this kit come with the front bushings? unlike the 5100 front pair.
- I just bought the 6112 kit for my 2010 Tacoma access cab with the TRD Offroad 4x4 package. Looking for 2 inches of lift. What notch would I use? I've been researching all the different instal's I could find & notch settings seem to be all over the place.
- I know this question is dumb but the 5160's look "gold" in this picture. Are these gold or silver like all the others I have seen? Thanks.
- I am trying to decide between this kit and the bilstein 5100... Looks like I will get a little more lift out of the 5100 kit compared to this. I am trying to see if anyone has an opinion about the lift/ride quality difference between the 2 options. As well with this kit will I need to purchase AAL?
Q I am trying to decide between this kit and the bilstein 5100... Looks like I will get a little mo...... Read more answer nowA These shocks will offer grater offroad perfomance - for regular ride 5100s will be quite good. AAls can be used with this kit but not required - 5160 shocks can be used either with stock rear height (0'' lift) or with some lift up to 1.5''
What's included in this lift kit that is not included if you purchase the 6112's (https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/bilstein-6112-series-kit-2005-2015-toyota-tacoma/) and the 5160's (https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/bilstein-5160-rear-tacoma-shocks/) separately?
The reason I ask is because the lift kit appears to be almost $80 more expensive than purchasing the 2 separately, and reading the descriptions, it's hard to tell why.
- Looking for remote reservoir gas charged shock for 2014 Tacoma with 1.75 in.( old man emu) front coil spring, 3 in. block in rear
- Do you offer front coilover assembly with top mount for easy install and how much?
Q Do you offer front coilover assembly with top mount for easy install and how much? answer nowA Unfortunatelly we can't offer it for this kit now, it may come only for being assembled by yourself.
Will this Bilatein 6112 and 5160 combo eventually be available for the 2016+ Tacoma? I'm looking to use and keep at stock height and think these shock options would be perfect.
- Can I use these 5160 shocks with Dakar leaf springs? I can't seem to find extended length for more than 1" of rear lift. Thanks
Q Can I use these 5160 shocks with Dakar leaf springs? I can't seem to find extended length for mor...... Read more answer now