Bilstein 0-2.5″ Front 6112 + Rear 0-1.5″ 5160 Lift Kit for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Front 6112 + Rear 0-1.5″ 5160 Lift Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new BILSTEIN 6112 Series is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increasing damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
6112 Kit inclides:
- 2 x 60mm shock absorbers (46-241627)
- 2 x Billet hard anodizes spring seats
- 2 x Springs
5160 Series Shocks
- 2 x remote reservoir shocks (5160 Series) (25-242379 – rear left, 25-242539 – rear right)
Features (6112 Front kit):
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning for maximum performance
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offering 0-2.5” of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Made in the USA
- Front: 0.06-2.5″
- Rear: 0-1.5″
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can I use my stock strut mount due to the 60 mm body? Does this kit come with the front bushings?... answer nowAnswered by the admin Comes as pictured - with bushings and washers.OEM mounts are intended to be used
- Q I just bought the 6112 kit for my 2010 Tacoma access cab with the TRD Offroad 4x4 package. Lookin... answer nowAnswered by the admin The highest notch for V6 engine and 1 notch lower if have 4cyl engine and no additional constant load carried
- Q I know this question is dumb but the 5160's look "gold" in this picture. Are these gold or silver... answer nowAnswered by the admin Quite a good question, sir. They are silver
- Q I am trying to decide between this kit and the bilstein 5100... Looks like I will get a little mo... answer nowAnswered by the admin These shocks will offer grater offroad perfomance - for regular ride 5100s will be quite good.AAls can be used with this kit but not required - 5160 shocks can be used either with stock rear height (0'' lift) or with some lift up to 1.5''
- Q What's included in this lift kit that is not included if you purchase the 6112's (https://bilstei... answer nowAnswered by the admin We have just updated the pricing, so it should be cheaper to buy a kit.
- Q Looking for remote reservoir gas charged shock for 2014 Tacoma with 1.75 in.( old man emu) front ...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Answered by the admin Unfortunatelly we can't offer it for this kit now, it may come only for being assembled by yourself.
- Q Will this Bilatein 6112 and 5160 combo eventually be available for the 2016+ Tacoma? I'm looking ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, we do not have ETA yet