Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front, Rear shocks for 2005-2015 Toyota TacomaSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Front and 0-2″ Rear shocks for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma 6 Lug
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV’s with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.5 inches of front lift. The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
- Front Upper bushings and washers are not included from Bilstein with this part number, order separately if needed.
- Will not work on the 5-Lug Tacoma.
** Ride heights indicated are typical. Actual ride height is influenced by which factory suspension the vehicle is equipped with and its condition; optional equipment and accessories on your vehicle, and other vehicle modifications such as replacement coil springs, wheel and tire combinations, etc.
2 x 24-239370
2 x 24-186728
Front shock bushings are not included.
NOTE: rear 5100 shocks are not adjustable
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4 wheel drive with a leveling kit will the shocks work okay answer nowAsked on January 20, 2019 15:45A Hello Yes, it is suitable for 2005 Toyota Tacoma 4WD trd sport/trd offroad 6 LugFront Notes: Front Lift Height: 0-2.5"Rear Notes: For Rear Lifted Height: 0-1"
- Q Does this kit come with new bushings? Aside from coils, is anything else needed to do the install? answer nowAsked on January 15, 2019 08:19A Comes as pictured.Front shock come without bushings - you can reuse your old bushings or purchase new if needed * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/ * * *Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q if i get OME 883 springs which click or notch do i have to put it on the get an even 3” front wit... answer nowAsked on September 23, 2018 22:18A 2nd notch adjustment to get 3'' with OME 883
- Q how many notches are on the shock and how many inches of lift is on each notch? answer nowAsked on September 20, 2018 09:57A The are 4 notches on the shock. The highest notch is for 2.5'' https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/24-186728-installation-instructions.pdf
- Q how many notch adjustments are on the front shocks? (starting from stock notch as number 1 making... answer nowAsked on September 20, 2018 08:41A 5 notches, the highest is 2,5'' lift
- Q I have a 2015 double cab Tacoma short bed. What exactly do I need to buy to get a 1.5 - 2 Inch li... answer nowAsked on August 11, 2018 20:49A The 5100's at about 1.5-2 inches might level your truck alone but if the bed sits a little low, the toytec 1" rear block lift should do the trick.
- Q Does this come with written step by step instructions for install? And any special tools required...Asked on August 6, 2018 10:25
- Q what about the spc upper control arm....do i still need to get the caster and camber on right angle?Asked on July 20, 2018 15:04
- Q i have 2012 tacoma 4x2 off road prerunner lifted 3" in front by spacer and 1"/1.5" in rear...if i... answer nowAsked on July 20, 2018 09:28A It is not recommended to stack lifts and get more then 3'' - can be harmful for the suspension.Better install these shocks and get the front lift out of their adjustment - the ride quality will be improved
- Q With these rear shocks, is my only option for lifting the back by using blocks? Or can these 5100... answer nowAsked on June 25, 2018 21:20A Add a leafs can lift it higher then 1'' so shock extenders or longershocks can be needed
- Q I have an 06 tacoma with a 4" spindle lift with a 2.5" spacer on top of that could I add these to... answer nowAsked on June 5, 2018 19:45A No, it is not recommended to shack lifts.Can be used on the lowest notch adjustment without spacers if yu are sure their dimensions are similar yo your old shocsk and are safe to use
- Q What hardware: bushings, top hat, washers, does this come with? Or does it come with any of that? answer nowAsked on June 1, 2018 08:41A Comes without bushingsA Rear shocks come with all bushings. Front shocks do not come with upper bushings - you would need to reuse your existing ones.
- Q I want to know if I can use the 5100 on the front and rear of my 14 4x4 which already has a level... answer nowAsked on April 24, 2018 10:56A Yes, it will fit.Please do not exceed 3'' of suspension lift - can be harmful
- Q I installed this rides and looks great still need to get tires on it any recommended size? Also m... answer nowAsked on April 14, 2018 15:22A Maybe the plugs or abs wires were touched during instalaltion?AS for the tires - 32'' tires will fit, for 33'' minor plastic trimming can be required.Maybe precise castercamber adjustment will help
- Q I have a 2013 TRD sport I want to lift the front 2-2.5inches. Can I use my stock coils? In the ba... answer nowAsked on April 8, 2018 12:37A Yes, you may do it, these shocks can be used with front 2'' lift and rear 1'' - 2'' blocks
- Q I want to lift the front 2 in to get it level with the rear do I re use my stock springs with thi... answer nowAsked on March 21, 2018 20:38A Stock springs are to be reused.The front is lifted by front shocks height adjustment
- Q Will I need aftermarket bump stops if I go all the way to the 2.5" setting? Or is there enough tr... answer nowAsked on March 11, 2018 16:26A It will work without extra bump stops
- Q I have a 2008 taco trd dbl cab short bed w/ stock suspension and lt255/75x17 bdg M/t's on stock w... answer nowAsked on February 4, 2018 13:52A For the rear we'd recommend 1'' blocks to look like leveeld. Basicly rear shocsk length will allow you to use up to 2'' blocks
- Q I have a 2007 Toyota Double Cab TRD Off Road Edition. I am part of the frame replacement recall a... answer nowAsked on December 18, 2017 08:31A No need to get new coils, only maybe bushings if your old bushings are not in a good shape* * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/bilstein-height-adjustable-5100-front-and-rear-5100-shock/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/ * * *
- Q I have a 2013 Tacoma TRD, stock question is this set says front and rear shocks, I thought the fr... answer nowAsked on December 4, 2017 02:31A This shock is a part of the strut. Do you have TRD Pro or TRD Offroad?
- Q Will these shocks fit on my stock 2013 TRD Tacoma? Would also like front lifted to height of back... answer nowAsked on November 23, 2017 07:27A Yes, the shocks will fit.You may use 3rd or 4th notch adjustment on the front shocks to level the truckA My mechanic said fronts are struts, does this matter? This set says four shocks. It is a stock 2013 Tacoma trd. Will it work.
- Q I have a 2011 stock SR5 v6 4x4 tacoma. At what hight setting on the bilstein 5100 do I need to be... answer nowAsked on October 25, 2017 06:40A We always recommend test fitment first - it will depend on your truck rims and sprins condition, maybe some trimming or precise castorcamber adjustment will be needed
- Q I have already installed the 3" toytec springs and rear add a leaf to my 2015 Off Road TRD tacoma... answer nowAsked on October 4, 2017 08:40A These shocks can be used in your case, but the front height adjustable shocks will have to be set at the lowest notch to prevent getting more then 3'' of total front lift, that can damage the suspension and cv axles
- A We can offer only stock height shocks ( 0'' lift) for 5-lug 1995 -2004 (1st gen) Tacomahttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/shocks-95-04/bilstein-4600-front-rear-shocks-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-5-lug-2wd/FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 13.98 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 9.09 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Bar PinREAR: Extended Length (IN): 18.8 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 12.11 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- Q I still want it lifted 2" at least but want the rake as well. Where do I need to set the the fron... answer nowAsked on September 7, 2017 14:28A If you want 2'' of front lift and keeep the rake, then the rear is to be lifted 1-1.5'' withs blocks * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-1-5-inch-block-kit-includes-u-bolts/ * * or add a leafs if towing or carrying heavy stuff * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-toytec-add-a-leafs-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra-and-2005-and-up-tacoma/ * * *
- Q When installing this lift option how can you keep your factory rake? Do not want the front end hi... answer nowAsked on September 7, 2017 11:21A You'll be able to acheive it by setting the lowest notch on the front shocks - they are height adjustable and will give you 0'' lift on stock coils using the lowest notch
- Q If I set the front to 2.5 will the truck be leveled? Or will the rear be little lower at 2.5? answer nowAsked on August 25, 2017 16:20A You need to take existing measurement to see how much you need to level the vehicle. From center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender
- Q Can you use the 2" adjustment on a 2017 4x2 Tacoma sport, double cab short bed. answer nowAsked on August 1, 2017 10:22A Yes, it can be used on factory (stock) coil springs
- Q Will installing this kit alone lift my 2006 toyota tacoma prerunner double cab? or do I need to p... answer nowAsked on July 6, 2017 22:48A The front shocks are height adjustable and allow lifting the fornt end up to 2,5'' using your stock springs.The rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift.The rear shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.
- Q Will these shocks work with the stock coils on my 2007 access Tacoma (4x4) to get 2.5" lift? answer nowAsked on March 24, 2017 07:28A Yes, theese shocks will work with stocks coils. Front shocks are height adjustable, but rear height will remain the same as it was before the shocks installation.
- Q I have a 2011 Tacoma double cab 4x4 that the dealership had put a old man emu lift on before I bo...Asked on March 11, 2017 03:32
- Q Will the 5100 rear shocks work with my 2015 TRD tacoma which has the tsb leaf pack and I added th...Asked on March 5, 2017 15:17
- Q I have a already lifted 08 prerunner 2wd tacoma 1.75 lift front and rear will this fit my truck a... answer nowAsked on February 15, 2017 09:09A
The front shocks are adjustable. You may set them to the 1st clip to have the front lift without changes or use 2nd clip to have a +0.75'' of additional ift. Please keep in mind that exceeding the 2.5-3'' of total front lift is strictly not recommended without aftermarket longer UCAs or spindles for 2WDs.
- Q Will these shocks install on a factory 2012 tacoma ted? Will I need additional parts. Or will I h... answer nowAsked on February 3, 2017 12:17A This shocks will fit Tacoma 2012 Base or PreRunner, but will not fit X-Runner. We can offer OME if you prefer them. https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/ome-60091-rear-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/ https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/front-0-2-25-lift-ome-shocks-sport-90021-05-14-tacoma-03-09-4runnerfj-cruiser/
- Q Will these shocks work on a 2006 Toyota Sequoia SR5 answer nowAsked on February 3, 2017 07:05A
- Q Will the OME 883 springs work with this? Would I need to get anymore parts to make the springs wo... answer nowAsked on January 11, 2017 17:33A
OME springs are not recommended to be used with Bilstein shocks
- Q 2011 Toyota Tacoma pre runner. I want to maintain close to stock look but with a slightly beefier...Asked on December 27, 2016 15:54
- Q Looking to lift/level my 2012 Tacoma without getting new UCAs. Will this do it and what setting w...Asked on December 25, 2016 17:24
- Q I have 2 questions, 1)I have a 2007 regular cab 4cly. What snap ring level do I need to put it on... answer nowAsked on December 9, 2016 19:43A
Start with the 3rd clip and go from there. Another option would be to buy adjustable coil overs and adjust them to desire lift. Yes it would be a good idea to gen an alignment done after adjusting vehicle height.
- Q Will the front shocks work with ome 884 coils on a 2006 tacoma? How much lift can I get without p... answer nowAsked on December 5, 2016 22:01A
We do not recommend using OME springs with Bilstein shocks
You may also like…
ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Expansion Pack Add a Leaf 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma(7 reviews)
$225.70Add to cart