BDS 6″ Suspension Lift Kit with FOX Shocks for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
BDS 6″ Lift Kit with FOX Shocks for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers a 6″ Tacoma suspension system featuring Fox 2.5″ coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system offers a simple bolt on package and has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
This system utilizes BDS proven design standards including one-piece front & rear crossmembers coupled with precision machined ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The steering knuckles are designed to work within the factory traction control constraints and provide stock-like handling characteristics. The knuckles are also considerably more robust in both the mass and strength categories over the rather light-duty stock components.
The crossmembers are built from ¼” steel plate and have integrated mounts that locate the new differential mounts to properly drop and reposition the front differential for optimal CV and front driveshaft angles. The whole package is protected by a new belly pan skid plate that runs from the front to rear crossmember and integrates cleanly with the factory front skid/splash guard.
The rear of the kit comes all the components necessary to level the truck, including 4″ blocks, u-bolts and brake line relocation brackets. BDS by Fox 2.0 series rear shocks come standard in this system.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5″ remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can be fined tuned to your liking.
This system will also fit 2wd PreRunner models, but will not work on the standard 2wd model.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35 x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 4.5″ Max. back spacing
- w/20 x 9 and 4.5″ Max. back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 – 5 complicated): 3
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Minor welding required
- 2. Requires frame bracket modification
- 3. Strut compressor required for installation
- 4. Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled
- 5. System will work on 2WD PreRunner models
- 7. Can not use 17″ wheels.
- 8. Some 2014-15 models may not achieve net lift height stated but will have the same lift stance/final height of an equally equipped 05-13 model
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4×4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique “No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty”.
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Because spindles will be changedTire & Wheel Combinations 35 x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 4.5″ Max. back spacing w/20 x 9 and 4.5″ Max. back spacing