SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma W/ Rear Shadow Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma W/ Rear Shadow Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete 6” lift kit for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 2WD and 4WD (will NOT fit 2WD with 5-lug wheels)
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
What does it include?
- This kit includes front knuckles, front strut spacers, cross-members, belly pan skid plate, bump stop brackets, a rear block and u-bolt kit, and rear shocks
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the leveling kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry
Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. Our uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability. This 6 inch Lift kit for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma is a ready for the road and the trail. Superlift’s geometry, steering timing, linkage angles, driveshaft, and CV axle operating angles yields optimal component service life and exceptional drivability.
This kit includes front knuckles, front strut spacers, cross-members, belly pan skid plate, bump stop brackets, a rear block and u-bolt kit, and rear shocks. All require parts are included to make sure your Toyota Tacoma rides and handles just like stock.
- Replacement Knuckle Style lift kit
- HD belly pan for differential protection
- Rear Shadow Series shocks
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Increased Ground Clearance
- OE Alignment Specs
- OE Like Ride Quality
- Levels front to rear of the vehicle
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|33 x 12.5||17 x 9||–||Stock|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 7-8 Hours
- Difficulty level: 3 to 5
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- DOES NOT fit T/X Baja models
- DOES NOT fit XSP-X models
- Requires aftermarket wheels – Does NOT work with factory wheels
- Will fit 6 Lug PreRunner
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma RWD
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.