Eibach 0-2.5″ Front Leveling Shocks for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
Eibach Pro Truck Sport 0-2.5″ Lift Front Leveling Shocks for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
E60-82-007-02-10 – Eibach Pro Truck Sport Leveling Series Shocks for 05-15Tacoma
PRO-TRUCK Sport | Sport Performance Shocks
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE—ON OR OFF-ROAD
Take your truck performance to the next level! Engineered using the same industry-leading shock technology found in SCORE, CORR, Dakar and WRC racing, the Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks deliver maximum performance on or off-road.
Today’s larger wheels and tires put more stress on your suspension system. The Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are built to handle the extreme forces using a superior Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons for fade-free performance. Each shock is designed to help your truck or SUV maximize all available wheel travel for a smoother ride when the “Going Gets Tough”!
Driving is believing! You haven’t experienced the Eibach Difference until you have driven a Truck or SUV equipped with PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks! The transformation in handling and performance—all without sacrifcing ride quality—is why Eibach is the first choice of Off-Road Racers and Enthusiasts world-wide.
- Built tough with More Off-road Performance in Mind.
- Adjustable Front Spring Perch Design for Lifting/Leveling
- Ride height is adjustable in increments – 0, .7, 1.4, 2.5″ of average lift with stock coils.
- Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are Made in the USA and built to last using a Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons, Larger Nitro-Coated Rods and Heavy-Duty Durable Zinc Coated Shock Bodies
- Every PRO-TRUCK Sport Shock is Dyno Tested for Quality and Performance
- High Performance Handling & Stability—On or Off Road
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- Easy—Direct Replacement Installation
- Two Year Warranty
- Priced per pair
Questions and answers of the customers
can use bilstein 5100 shocks with a top plate spacer for more of a lift
Q can use bilstein 5100 shocks with a top plate spacer for more of a lift answer nowA Yes, you may do it, but olease keep in mind that exceeding 3'' of total lift is not recommended as it can spoil the ride quality and do harm to suspension parts
I just bought a set of these bilsten adjustable struts if I put it to the 2.5 height what is the maximum tire size I can go without rubbing and what size block would I need on the back to keep the truck level and if I put the blocks I would have to change the back shocks to and my right