Fox 2.0 Rear 0-1” Lift Shocks for 2005-2020 Toyota TacomaSale!
Fox 2.0 Rear 0-1” Lift Shocks for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Priced per set of 2
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will these shocks work on 2017 Tacoma TRD 4x4 with Readylift 3/2, 285/70/17 tires answer nowAsked on March 29, 2020 08:22A you'll need longerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/shocks-2016-and-up/fox-2-0-perf-res-2-3-rear-lift-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma-4wd/
- Q Do these have boots for protection ? I ordered some but they do not have boots like the stock sho... answer nowAsked on January 7, 2018 11:22A These shocks don't include boots
- Q Currently my 2013 Tacoma has a leveling lift in the front, so the front is a little higher than t... answer nowAsked on April 4, 2017 11:24A There are no rear leveling shocks for Tacomas.For your case we can offer thishttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/rear-lifts-95-04/12-solid-steel-axle-shim-for-toyota-tacoma/or - https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1-inch-rear-blocks-without-u-bolts/ -or the best way (to have soft ride with empty truck but enough rear height when fully loaded) - https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/toyota-tacoma-05-rear-air-bags/ -
- Q do you carry the fox 2.0 rear with reservoir 3.5/5in lift for a 2006 tacoma answer nowAsked on February 13, 2017 17:57A Unfortunately no.