Front Bilstein Height Adjustable 5100 2.5″ Lift Shocks for Toyota Tacoma 05-15, 4Runner 03-09, FJ 07-09Sale!
Front Bilstein Height Adjustable 5100 2.5″ Lift Shocks for Toyota Tacoma 05-15, 4Runner 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, FJ Cruiser 2007-2009
Old Part number BE5-C475-H1 (24-186711)
Bilstein Zinc plated front shocks.
Priced per set of 2.
Nitrogen charged gas shock.
4 lower spring cup clip positions allow the front to be lifted for leveling up to 2 1/2″.
Improved ride & control on/off road.
Bilstein Quality & lifetime warranty.
For 05 & UP Tacoma, 07-09 FJ Cruiser, & 03-09 Toyota 4Runner. Sold as a pair..
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH SPACERS OR LIFT COILS UNLESS LOWEST (STOCK) SETTING IS USED.
NOTE: Upper bushings and washers are not included from Bilstein in this part number, order separately if needed.
Note: We may substitute C477 shocks in place of C475 depending on stock. This is the same high quality Bilstein shock.
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hi , does it ships with original Bilstein packaging ? and does it contains the silver thick sprin... answer nowA comes in original packagingnow the include black spring seats
- Q You keep reiterating, "Please keep in mind, that not recommended to use with spacers or lift coil...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q will these fit a 2007 sr5 4runner along with the 1.6-3” front coil springs?? I already have a 3” ... answer nowA its a 2wd and id like to give it a little squat bht scared to just buy the.m coils because i dont wanna over extend my stock shocks
- Q Are the snap ring and spring seat included? Also what is the recommended height for stock coils o... answer nowA Yes, they are included.lowest notch is for stock height, and highest - for 2.5''
- A Yes, they will fit, but we'd recommend lift coils together with these shocks for plow weight
- Q What is recommended for Tac 2014 TRD 4W DBL max 2-inch lift without stiffening the ride? Please p... answer nowA These shocks will be good with stock coils if you are running stock weight 9no additional constant load)
- Q I have a 2015 DBL cab Tacoma. If I use toytec coils with a 600lb spring rate, what setting should... answer nowA You may use 2nd clip for leveling of 3rd clip for more height
- Q My 09 Toy truck has a OME 3" lift with 885 coils. Can these coils be used with the adjustable 510... answer nowA They can be used with 5100s only on the lowest noch adjustment. Exceeding 3'' of total lift may damage the suspension
- Q I have a 2007 tacoma dclb with shocks would give me more of a lift bilstein 5100 adjustabel shock... answer nowA Both 5100 and 6112 will give you front lift.5100s are for regular ride, 6112 - are good for road and offroad ride
- Q I read in forums online that these shocks are compatible for the 03-09 Lexus GX470. can you verif... answer nowA We accept returns if in new unused conditions. We know that front shocks mountings on GX are the same as 4Runner if it does not have air or electronic leveling suspension.If you have coils and upper shocks mounting - Stem, lower shocks mountng - Loop then please send us your Lexus photos with these shocks installed
- A Will this fit 2017 Tocoma off road
- A These are height adjusted shocks. The 4 lower spring cup clip positions allow the front to be lifted for leveling up to 2 1/2″ on your stock springs.Please keep in mind, that it is not recommended for use with spacers or lift coils unless lowest 9stocks) setting is used.
- Q Will I need swaybar relocation brackets with 5100's set on .85 on '15 tacoma trd off road access ... answer nowA swaybar relocation not needed for your setup
- Q I have a 2015 tacoma access cab TRD off road. I read somewhere that I can't use the stock coils w... answer nowA You can use stock coils. At 0.85 setting you will get approximately 0.85" lift
- Q Do you sell bilstine 5100 ride height adjustable front struts for a 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 2wd Just... answer nowA Hello. We have front Bilstein shocks for GMC Sierra 1500 2wd: -< for stock height or -< for For Front Lifted Height: 3" with a-arm style lift. But not ride adjustable. the shocks we have are with - Upper Mounting Style: Stem - Lower Mounting Style: Bar Pin. Do ypou have the same mountings? Can you take measurements of your old shocks extended length?
- Q 2012 Tacoma trd off road access cab Want to eliminate rake. 5100 adj to 2.5". Is this all I need ... answer nowA Yes, that should be fine.Please keep in mind, that not recommended to use with spacers or lift coils unless lowest settings are used.NOTE: Upper bushings and washers are not included from Bilstein in this part number, order separately if needed.Please see the instruction before biying https://www.toyteclifts.com/images/stories/pdf_files/c475.pdf