Front OME 883, 884, 885, 886 Coils 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
Front OME 883, 884, 885, 886 Coils for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
ARB Part numbers: 2883, 2884, 2885
Select coils from options- All coils are sold in pairs
OME-T883 Front Coil Springs: Used alone as leveling coils (approx. 1 1/2″) for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
The coils below are for 2005+ Tacoma
Front coils: Choose from options
- OME-T884 coils for std and x cab models
- OME-T885 coils for D cab and additional weight.
- OME-T886 coils for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch
We recommend Old Man Emu 90000 shocks (sold separately) to be used with OME coils. 885 and 886 coils will NOT work on stock shocks
NOTE: Does not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q 2015 Double cab 4x2 V6 stock weight. Currently have 5100s on lowest perch with some 2 inch lift c... answer nowA use 5100s on the lowest notch with lift coils please if you don't have additional constant load such as aftermarket bumper or winch
- Q I have 2014 tacoma Prerunner 4x2. I am going to buy 5100 shocks to install. My question is, with ... answer nowA You can keep your OEM coils and get up to 2.5'' of front lift using shocks height adjustment
- Q Can I run the 2885s with Bilstein 5100 on a sequoia 2005 first gen without any mods or extra part...
- Q would I be good with OME 885 for a 5th gen 4runner without extra load? for front? and is it 2" wi... answer nowA 885 will be good they will give 2,5'' of front lift on the lowest notch adjustment. Higher notches are not recommended - will overlift the vehicle
- A Hello No For 2017 Tacoma we can offer OME 2″ FRONT LIFT COILS https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/ome-2-inch-front-lift-coils-for-2016-2017-toyota-tacoma/ IF you have front 5100 shocks (Part Number:24-263108 Notes:-Front Lift Height: 0-2") then these coils (OME 2″ FRONT LIFT COILS) will fit (SKU: OME-16)
- Q I have a 2010 4Runner Trail Edition with KDSS and I have Bilstein 5100’s front one are set in mid...
- A Front Coil Springs: Used alone as leveling coils (approx. 1 1/2″)
- Q I have a 4door short bed 4x4 I'm getting 4600 what coil is recommended? Please help thx answer nowA Hello The standard coils should fit your new 4600 shocks These are coils that are used for lifting. OME-T883 Front Coil Springs: Used alone as leveling coils (approx. 1 1/2″) OME-T884 coils for std and x cab models (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift) OME-T885 coils for D cab and additional weight. (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift) OME-T886 coils for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch
- Q Hello, I have 5100 going on my 2016 Taco with 886 springs (bumper and winch), a number of the ans... answer nowA For 883 coils 2nd notch from the bottom is used.For 886 coils you are to use the lowest notch adjusment
- Q how many inches of lift does the 886 springs with bilstein 5100 shocks at stock setting if i have... answer nowA OME-T886 coils will give 3'' of lift for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch
- Q on my 07 tacoma V6, the 883 springs gave an extra inch &with 5100's another extra inch on sto... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. http://prntscr.com/gfgxwtIf you plan to put a heavy bumper 100 pounds and a 70 pound winch, then you definitely need to use 886 coils. 885 will not work because they are designed for 110-120 pounds. Maybe you should set up a clip on the 5100 shock a little lower, we understand you have adjustable shocks? We send you instructions
- Q how many inches of lift does 884,885,886 give and how much is the weigh capacity for those three ... answer nowA OME-T883 Front Coil Springs: Used alone as leveling coils (approx. 1 1/2″) for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma OME-T884 coils for std and x cab models (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift) OME-T885 coils for D cab and additional weight. (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift) OME-T886 coils for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch
- Q i have an 07 tacoma v6 prerunner, if i put an armored bumper that weighs 100 pounds and a winch t... answer nowA Hello You are going to use a heavy bumper and winch, the total weight will be somewhere between 150-160 pounds + you have a B6 engine. Coils 885 is designed about 110-120 pounds. We would advise you to put 886 coils otherwise you may not get the desired lift
- Q I ordered 884s and they arrived today. There are no instructions in the box. There are no right s...
- Q I have a 2008 tacoma 4.0 4x4 and my struts and shocks need to be replaced. I want to maintain the... answer nowA Hello If you want to keep the original ride height, you can use Front OME 883 These coils springs used alone as leveling coils (approx. 1 1/2″) for 2005-2015 Toyota TacomaHowever if you use a heavy bumper or a winch on your truck, then you need tough coilsOME-T884 coils for std and x cab models (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift) OME-T885 coils for D cab and additional weight. (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift) OME-T886 coils for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch
- Q if i were to get the 883 springs with bilstein 5100. and the springs give me an extra 1.5", what ... answer nowA on the lowest notch adjustment you'll get 1.5'' of front lift. On the second notch adjustment you'll get about 2.8-3'' of front lift depending on your front weight. It is not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift
- Q i want to get bilstein 5100 with 883 springs and 2" rear blocks. on what setting will i have to p... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwtFrom our experience rear is 2'' higher then the front from the factory, so adding 2'' rear blocks will no allow to level the truck.883 coils will give you about 1.5'' front lift by themselves. Also you may get additional 1.5'' of frnt lift by using 2nd notch adjustment on the front 5100 shocks. Having more then 3'' of front lift is not recommended - can be harmful for the suspension.So to have the truck leveled you may lift the front by 3'' and rear - by 1'-1.5'' from stockDiff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q Can I use the 885 coils with bilstein 5100 and only get one inch of lift? I have a double cab sho... answer nowA 886 coils will give you 3''883 will give about 1,5''It's not recommended to stack lifts
- Q Have a 2018 Tacoma TRD Offroad. I'm looking to level it. Can i use the B 5100's on 1.55 setting w... answer nowA Yes, 5100 can be used on middle settings with stock coils for 1,5'' if you don't have additional weight such as aftermarket bumper or winch.883 coils can be used for leveling with 5100s on lowest setting
- Q I have a fabtech basic 6” lift on a 2007 tacoma dclb, can I use these coils on bilstein 5100 shoc... answer nowA These coils may fit but it is strictly not recommended to stack lifts - can be harmful for the suspension and ride safety
- Q I am planning on installing 5100 @ 1.75 in my 2005 tacoma prerunner x-cab to level it. If i repla... answer nowA 884 coils will give you 2,5'' of lift on the lowest notch adjustment.Please consider 883 coils on the lowest notch adjustment if you want to have 1,6-1,7'' of front lifthttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/front-ome-883-884-885-886-coils-2005-2016-toyota-tacoma/
- Q 2017 taco OR,currently running bilstein 5100 highest setting with stock coilover.i just added a p... answer nowA If only bumper without winch then 886 coils will be good and Bilsteins set on 2nd notch will give you about 2,5-3'' of lift
- Q I have a single cab, 4 cylinder, 4x4, with 5100's and 886....also a plate bumper(looking for winc... answer nowA OME-T886 coils are recommended for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch.If you plan to install winch and carry additional weight - these coils may be kept, and diff drop kit will help to correct the axles angles https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/front-differential-drop-kit/
- Q I have a 2015 AC 2wd and I currently run a full OME setup with 883s, 1/2" top spacers, OME shocks... answer nowA The coils differ for the additional weight they are designed for, not for their length. The top spacer is needed to reach 3'' of lift - will be slightly less without a spacer. You are right choosing 884 coils if you don't have any additional weight on the front such as aftermarket reinforced bumper or winch.
- Q Hey, I currently have bilstein 5100s set at 1.25 on 09 access cab. I'm thinking about getting the... answer nowA Ideally adjustable coilovers, but these would probably work fine: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/
- Q Do the 885 level the front and hold additional weight on a double cab? If used with Bilstein adj...
- Q I have a 2015 Tacoma 4x4. I am going to run the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks with new coils. I... answer nowA Do the 885 level the front and hold additional weight on a double cab? If used with Bilstein adjustable shocks would I run the shock at stock height?
- Q Does the Front OME 883, 884, 885, 886 Coils 2005-2016 Toyota Tacoma, what's the difference from t... answer nowA
The difference it these coils is the weight needed to collapse them. The size 9uncollapsed length) is the same
- OME-T884 coils are for std and x cab models - they have the lightest weight on the front (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift)
- OME-T885 coils for D cab and additional weight - these are medium coils. (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift)
- OME-T886 coils for carryimg 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch. Can be called heavy duty coils.
- A The 883. 884. 885. 886 coils will fit the 2005 Tundra - please choose the one you need from the dropdown. Please see https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/lifting/133157-yalt-average-lift-out-ome-coils/ for additional info
- Q Im not trying to lift, only level my DCLB Tacoma. Will the 883s be enough? or should I go with th... answer nowA Please take measurements from the ground to the top fender line of the front and read fenders. If you need only 1'' of front lift for leveling then please 883 coils for your Double Cab. If you need 1.5-2'' of lift for leveling the front end - the 884 springs will be better.
- Q Can you assemble the coils and shocks(90021) in house and ship them to me for easy install? answer nowA Unfortunately we can't assemble it.
- Q Have a double cab short bed I want 3 inch lift will be putting on front bumper with winch also sk... answer nowA 886 Coils will be the best for carrying 200+ lbs of additional front weight. 885 will give you a softer ride and can be recommended if you don't carry much weight in the cabin.
- Q Hi there, I have Bilstein 5100s with stock springs on my truck currently. They are on the highest... answer nowA Thank you for the details provided.All the springs - 884 885 886 - provide the equal lift height (about 3'' lift each). The difference in them is how comfortable the offoading will be with them. The toughness of the springs is different - they are designed for different weight.OME-T884 coils for std and x cab models (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift) OME-T885 coils for D cab and additional weight. (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift) OME-T886 coils for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch.So no matter 884 or 885 or 886 you choose your lift will be about 2,5'' . If you don't have a bumper and a winch and don.t carry much stuff please choose 884, if you have a double cab and carry additional weight - you may like 885.
- Q Does adding the top plate spacer stiffen the ride? If I am use the 885 for my d cab, what setting... answer nowA OME-T885 coils are designed for D cab and additional weight. Adding Top Plate Spacers may give you even 3″ of lift - so please do it carefully, because more lift can make the ride not so good and affect suspension life.
- Q I have the one full kit with dakars and 885 coils with top plate spacers. If I upgrade to the 886... answer nowA 886's are 656 #/in and are made to give you close to 3" of lift with 200+ lbs hanging off the front end (ARB bumper with a winch). Unless you're really putting a lot of weight up front, I wouldn't recommend the 886's. If you do go with them, I'd get the Nitrochargers instead of the 5100's. They seem to be a better match.