Light Racing Adjustable UCAs for 2005-2018 Toyota Tacoma
Upper Control Arms for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Toyota Tacoma.
The most adjustable upper control arm available.
Many Toyota trucks and SUVs run out of factory adjustment when you install lift kits. With SPCs patented design this upper control arm provides an additional +/- 2 degrees of camber and 0 degree to +4 degree of caster change. Built with an OE style ball joint and new SpecRide(tm) bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. The hybrid tubular and forged steel design is tough enough to race – on or off-road. These remove and replace arms are available in pairs for lifted and off-road applications.
These arms feature our NEW SpecRide(tm) Bushings
SpecRide(tm) Proprietary Bushings Feature:
* Free moving pivot sleeve which eliminates failures caused by high travel suspensions
* Noise and vibration control
* Ozone, oil and alkaline resistant material
Adjustment range: Camber +/- 2.00 degree
Caster 0.0 degree to +4.00 degree
Sold in set of 2
Install Instructions- Click Here
Sold in set of 2
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will work.if you install 3'' front lift Such wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help to clear bigger wheels
- Q I have a 2012 tacoma 4" maxtrac 3" ProComp. Will this help with my camber/downtravel at 7"s? answer nowAnswered by the admin These UCAs are for stock spindles, haven't tested them with lift spindles
- Answered by the admin Yes, they come greased.
- Q Would this work for dropped truck application? Could I also get a cheaper quote for shipping to H... answer nowAnswered by the admin Unfortunately we haven't tested it with dropped trucks.. It is for 6-lug Tacoma.Can ship via regular post
- Q I have a 2013 tacoma red sport that has a 6 inch rough country lift kit on it. Will these work an... answer nowAnswered by the admin Haven't tested it on Rough country lift, basicly it's for 0-3'' lift.
- Q I have a 17 Tacoma TRD Off-Road, I intend to install the OME BP-51 suspension lift. And I plan to... answer nowAnswered by the admin We haven't tested such setup by ourselves - can't tell for sure. Maybe some trimming or wheel spacers will be needed
- Answered by the admin May work - will depend on lift type. The benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q i have 2" lift in the front and 1" in the back on 2015 toyota tacoma. Will these UCA's give me mo... answer nowAnswered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.In your case maybe wheel spacers or aftermarket rims with different offset will help.
- Answered by the admin Yes, these UCAs and Total Chaos will work for 3rd gen Tacomas * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/total-chaos-uca-for-tacoma-05-fj-cruiser-07-4runner-03/
- Q I have a 2017 SR5 Tacoma on a 2" Leveling Kit would these be necessary for me to have on my truck? answer nowAnswered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I have the billstein 5100 3 inch lift on my 2015 tacoma. I recently installed these UCAS. What sh... answer nowAnswered by the admin The alignment shop should have specs for your particular truck model and year
- Q I have the 3" coilover lift already from bilstein, the ride isn't very smooth and i'm looking to ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yeah, these will fit. The UCAs don't make an influence on the smoothness. To make the ride smootheer the springs must be chosen for the amount of additional weight you have
- Answered by the admin You can buy them here: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/other-05-15/spc-light-racing-replacement-ball-joint-pair/