OME 2″ Lift Rear Leaf Springs Set for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2.5″ Lift Rear Leaf Springs for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Part Number EL111R (old: EL095R)
2″ lift complete rear Old Man Emu Dakar springs priced as a pair (2), with bushings (OMESB108 x 2).
**Also requires new longer rear U-bolts, not included
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Would these work well with the bilstein 5100 standard length for the rear of a 2015 Toyota Tacoma...
- Q Would these springs work ok as a direct replacement of stock leafs? My truck always has around 50... answer nowA you can try but longer rear shocks at least for 0-1'' rear lift are still recommended
- Q Are the stock weight capacity springs more heavy duty than factory springs with an added leaf? answer nowA Weight capacity is the same
- A Manufacturer tells that estimated lift is 50mm but as it may vary from truck to truck especially comparing to sagged leafs it can give slightly more.
- A Do you have 6'' in the front? or in the rear?in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q I have a 2017 toyota tacoma trd sport 4x4 the stock leaf spring are weak ..so will like to switch... answer nowA Diff drop kit is needed for front lift,For the rear lift you'll need longer shocks * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
- A Hello This Rear Leaf Springs is designed for 2 inches. If you need stock height then we would advise you to take Rear Leaf Springs to stock height
- A The bushings come separately
- Q Do you need to worry about extending rear brake lines with this lift? Also, would you recommend t...
- Q I am currently running these leafs on my 2010 Tacoma. The previous owner had 5100 shocks put on f... answer nowA You may use - https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/ome-60091-rear-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/ or https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/