OME 2″ Lift Rear Leaf Springs Set for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2.5″ Lift Rear Leaf Springs for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Part Number EL111R (old: EL095R)
2″ lift complete rear Old Man Emu Dakar springs priced as a pair (2), with bushings (OMESB108 x 2).
**Also requires new longer rear U-bolts, not included
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Would these work well with the bilstein 5100 standard length for the rear of a 2015 Toyota Tacoma...Asked on July 12, 2020 09:40
- Q Would these springs work ok as a direct replacement of stock leafs? My truck always has around 50... answer nowAsked on June 18, 2020 11:47A you can try but longer rear shocks at least for 0-1'' rear lift are still recommended
- Q Are the stock weight capacity springs more heavy duty than factory springs with an added leaf? answer nowAsked on May 6, 2019 14:18A Weight capacity is the same
- Q Why are these labeled 2” AND 2.5” ? A half inch is a big deal in this application. answer nowAsked on April 27, 2019 13:03A Manufacturer tells that estimated lift is 50mm but as it may vary from truck to truck especially comparing to sagged leafs it can give slightly more.
- Q What size lift block would I need with these for a 6" lift on my 2011 Toyota Tacoma? answer nowAsked on March 16, 2019 10:49A Do you have 6'' in the front? or in the rear?in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q I have a 2017 toyota tacoma trd sport 4x4 the stock leaf spring are weak ..so will like to switch... answer nowAsked on February 5, 2019 22:38A Diff drop kit is needed for front lift,For the rear lift you'll need longer shocks * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
- Q Can They be adjusted to the Stock original height? answer nowAsked on January 24, 2019 16:00A Hello This Rear Leaf Springs is designed for 2 inches. If you need stock height then we would advise you to take Rear Leaf Springs to stock height
- Q does this product have bushings pressed into the fixed side? answer nowAsked on October 28, 2017 23:12A The bushings come separately
- Q SKU: IRON-TOY066B How do these compare to this set of springs SKU: 2xCS047R-2xOMESB108Asked on April 26, 2017 12:46
- Q Do you need to worry about extending rear brake lines with this lift? Also, would you recommend t...Asked on February 27, 2017 11:36
- Q I am currently running these leafs on my 2010 Tacoma. The previous owner had 5100 shocks put on f... answer nowAsked on January 3, 2017 14:53A You need longer rear shocksA I have a set of 5100's with an AAL and need will be buying these leaf springs. From my research, I believe it is the 5125 Bilstein. One model offers 0-2" and one model offers 0-3" which the latter being the set I will end up buying. I wish I would have thought about upgrading my springs before I bought the 5100's. Haven't gotten confirmation in that and maybe the admin can do that? Cheers!A You may use - https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/ome-60091-rear-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/ or https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
- Q What size u bolt will we need? Do you have a part number? answer nowAsked on December 22, 2016 17:09A
These are what you need: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/other/arb-ome-7-5-u-bolts-dakar-springs/