OME/ToyTec 3″ lift kit for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
Complete Old Man Emu / ToyTec suspension for Toyota Tacoma 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
There is a fitment issue with the rear shocks for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma. ARB is currently working to get that fixed. Feel free to try to fit it yourself, but we were told there may be some issues there.
- Front Shocks:
- Front OME 90000 sport shocks – Recommended for 110-220LBS additional front weight.
- Front OME 90021 sport shocks -Recommended for 2005-2015 Tacoma stock front weight, Not for use with 886 coils.
- Front coils:
- 884 coils for std and x cab models
- 885 coils for D cab and additional weight
- 886 coils for 200+ lbs. front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch
- *Add top plate spacers for a full 3″ front lift with 884 and 885 coils. Not recommended with 886 coils
Add coilover assembly:
- Add assembly with new top mounts and bushings. We will assemble the coilovers for you so they are ready to bolt on. You will not need a spring compressor for install if you choose this option.
Rear Lift – Choose Standard or Heavy
- EL095R – Standard Dakar Leaf Pack – Approximately 2.5″ of lift
- EL096R – Heavy Dakar Leaf Pack – 300 Kgs/661 Lbs. Constant Load – Approximately 2.5″ of lift
- Toytec Add a Leafs – Provides approximately 2″ of lift. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Fits standard 3 leaf springs and 4 leaf or TSB springs.
- New longer u-bolts included.
- Also Includes:
- Rear OME Nitrocharger Sport 60091 shocks
- Choose Front diff drop kit for 4×4 models from drop down
- OME trim spacer for a level front.
- FK29 – Rear carrier bearing drop fit kit
- Optional Stone Guards to help protect the rear shocks from stone chip damage and to help maintain the finish.
*This kit will not work on a 2wd 5-Lug Tacoma.
[box type=”note”]OME Rear 60091 shocks are not recommended for 2015 models. May require grinding on your truck to fit. We have seen some fitment issues. – Please email for other options[/box]
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have 08 regular cab Tacoma, 4wd, 2.7L. I need tips on what to order for front 3” and rear 2” th... answer nowAnswered by the admin We'd recommend 884 coils with top plate spacers if you have no additional constant load such as bumper or winch.For the rear 2'' add a leafs will be good if your leaf springs are in a good shape
- Answered by the admin We and/or ARB don't recommend the top plate spacer because the 886 spring is the heaviest spring that OME offers for this particular vehicle. If the top plat spacer is added damage might occur to the shock
- Q I have a 2015 tacoma and was wondering what the other options are on where I should look. I like ... answer nowAnswered by the admin We can offer these kits with no grindinghttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/3-lift-kit-with-bilstein-5100-coilovers/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/toytec-boss-suspension-system-2005-2015-toyota-tacoma/
- Answered by the admin Such wheels will work without rubbing Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger wheels may require some trimming or sheel spacers.Also precise caster/camber adjustment may help
- Q What if I plan to add a winch in the future can I install 886 coils without the extra weight answer nowAnswered by the admin 886 coils will give you same 3'' of front lift with or without front additional weight. They are just stiffer then other coils and your ride will become less comfort if riding without additional constant load
- Q Is there also a fitment issue with the ToyTec's Boss Shock on the 2015's or is the fitment issue ... answer nowAnswered by the admin The fitment issue is only with OME rear shocks, BOSS shocks will work just fine
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately it has not being resolved yet, still requires a little grinding on the shock housing
- Answered by the admin The TT-MINIL14 does not need bushings, it includes some friction pads
- Q I have a 2009 xcab 2.7L 4Cyl manual 4x4 Tacoma , what are the recommended options for this lift-k... answer nowAnswered by the admin 884 front coils if not having aftermarket bumper or winch or some other additional weight + rear 1.5'' blocks if not towing heavy trailers. Add a lef will be better for towing but will not look like leveled when empty
- Q I have a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 2WD base model. I want this lift but I want the front to be a little ... answer nowAnswered by the admin You can choose front 3'' lift option using front top plate spacers and for the rear - choosing 1,5'' rear lift blocks
- Q 06 prerunner access cab, looking for 3 inches of lift and I want the front and rear to look level... answer nowAnswered by the admin Front coil springs depending on your additional constant load: 884 coils for std and extended cab models 885 coils for D cab and additional weight 886 coils for 200+ lbs. front weight from aftermarket bumper or winchAdd top plate spacers for full 3'' lift.For the rear - please use blocks or 2'' add a leafs to look leveled
- Q Looking to get this kit with the complete Dakar leaf pack, I'm wanting the leveled look without t... answer nowAnswered by the admin Front coils: Choose from options: 884 coils for std and x cab models 885 coils for D cab and additional weight 886 coils for 200+ lbs. front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch884 and 885 coils will give you approximately 2.5''+ of height - they differ in spring rate, not on lift height
- Q Looking to buy this kit for my 2006 trd sport tacoma. I'm gonna be using the stock 17" rim. Will ... answer nowA Yes they will fit in the wheel wells. The front will rub when you turn if you want 285 70 i suggest changing your wheel offset
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A No only for the Tacoma
- Q Whats the lift height on this without the front spacers for a 2006 DCSB? Not neccessarily looking... answer nowAnswered by the admin The OME springs will provide you with no less then 2.5'' front lift even without spacers. For 2'' lift please see thishttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/bilstein-adjustable-lift-kit-with-5100-shocks/kit.
- Q I have a 2013 standard cab. What is the lift with 884 coils and no blocks or spacers? I don't rea... answer nowAnswered by the admin This kit will not give you less then 3'' lift for the standart cab even on 884 coils. Please consider this https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/bilstein-height-adjustable-5100-front-and-rear-5100-shock/ kit - it can be regulated to 1.5'' lift or slightle more if you'll need in future. You can start with the 3rd clip and go from there. Another option would be to buy adjustable coil overs and adjust them to desire lift. Yes it would be a good idea to gen an alignment done after adjusting vehicle height. Please see the scheme in the answers lower on the page the link for which I've provided.
- Q Looking for a 3" suspension lift for my 2006 Tacoma TRD. What would be the recommended tire size ... answer nowAnswered by the admin We haven/t tested such tires, but we know that 275-285 width fits orther Tacomas with similar lift. Please keep in mind, that it'll depend on the truck load, wheel rims offset and other particular car suspension qualities.
- Q I am looking for this lift for a 2017 TRD Off-Road. What are my options if this only goes to 2015... answer nowAnswered by the admin
This is the only thing we have: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/2-arb-ome-lift-kit-2016-toyota-tacoma/
- Q Hello, I have a stock 2015 TRD double Cab sport, short bed. on 235/85/16 tires. I am adding a hea... answer nowAnswered by the admin
With this particular application i would recommend to get adjustable coil overs on the front and set them up to 1 1/2 or depending on the weight of the bumper and winch. OME 886 will give the vehicle close to 3" of lift and keep in mind that OME suspensions are not adjustable. 112-620 coil will give approximately 1 1/2 of lift and it will work with the stock shock. I don't know what will be the cab height after the lift, every vehicle is different and We don't know how heavy the bumper
or winch is.
- Q Hello shipping to Canada l6p-4c7 Brampton Ontario For this kit also if I want this kit to be full... answer nowAnswered by the admin Shipping about $190 (assuming no Dakar Springs selected). AALs is a popular option to go with a 3" front lift.