Rear 1.5-2″ Lift ToyTec AAL 00-06 Tundra and 2005-2018 Tacoma
Rear 1.5-2″ Lift ToyTec Add A Leafs for 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra and 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Tacoma
1.5″-2″ lift ToyTec Rear Add-A-Leafs
Fits both standard 3 leaf and “TSB” or 4 leaf springs.
Offering OEM Style anti-friction Pads, these are a long rear add-a-leaf for the best ride quality available.
-(2) New Add-A-Leafs with Anti-Friction Pads Installed
-(2) New Leaf Spring Center Pin Bolts
For ’05 and UP Tacoma and 00-06 Tundra.
Priced Per Pair (2)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Are these compatible with this shock? PERFORMANCE SERIES 2.0 COIL-OVER IFP SHOCK (Fits 6 lug vers... answer nowAnswered by the admin add a leafs affect only rear lift, they have no influence on the front lift, so they are compatible with any front shocks
- Answered by the admin longer shocks needed * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
- Q I have 1.5” blocks on my ‘09 tocama double cab Pre-Runner with a 3” bill stein front lift. The ra... answer nowAnswered by the admin It will depend on your truck exxtra weight but basicly it meant 1.5'' lift for 1st gen Tundra and 2'' rear lift for Tacoma.
- Q I have a set of these and installed on my 2010 Tacoma longbed. I love them but the rear is just l... answer nowAnswered by the admin It is not recommended to stack lifts - you can gain more then 3'' of lift which is recommended to acheive without other modifications. Also the comfort may get worse, especially on an empty truck. The alternative is using this * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/rear-lifts-95-04/12-solid-steel-axle-shim-for-toyota-tacoma/ * * * or this * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-1-5-inch-block-kit-includes-u-bolts/ * * * but plese keep in mind towing heavy trailers is not recommended with the blocks.
- Answered by the admin If your 87-95 Pickup or 86-89 4Runner has 3.25" ID rear Ubolts, this kit will not fit your vehicle.