ToyTec Aluma 1-3″ Rear Lift IFP Rear Shocks for 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
ToyTec Aluma 1-3″ Rear Lift IFP Rear Shocks for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Toyota Tundra
- Shock bodies are made from hard-anodized aluminum for cooler operation and longer lasting in the elements.
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to prevent cavitation and fading.
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components.
- Heavy-duty 5/8 in. induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring.
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that use stock mounting locations.
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- These shocks are fully rebuildable.
- Designed to work with 1 to 3″ rear lift
- Sold as a pair and designed to match our 2.0 Aluma Series coilovers.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.