ToyTec BOSS Front 0-3″ lift Coilovers for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
ToyTec BOSS Front 0-3″ lift Coilovers for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
ToyTec BOSS Front coilover shocks adjustable from 0 to 3″ front lift for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma models
- Front bolt on lift, no spring compressor needed.
- Great flex & ride on/ off road.
- Sway bar relocate brackets included.
- Spanner wrench included for ride height adjustment.
- Sold in sets of 2 as pictured
- Available with Red or Silver 600 lb, (standard) or 650 lb or 700 lb rate coils for a heavier bumper/winch.
- Choose from drop down
NOTE: Red front coils are standard. Silver also available
- 03-09 4Runner
- 07-09 FJ Cruiser
- 03-09 GX470
- 05-15 Tacoma 4WD/2WD Prerunner (6 lug)
Note: Boss front coilovers are only designed to work with stock front lower control arms
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Do you have additional constand load such as bumper or winch? It is not recommended to have more then 3'' from stock
- Q Will I need wheel spacers? I read that it may suck in my front wheels when I install these coil o... answer nowA Hello These are adjustable 0-3 ″ LIFT COILOVERS, they are designed to lift your truck a maximum of 3 inches, This maximum lift (3 inches) slightly reduces your wheelbase width, but will not rub
- Q I just bought these from you all. What else is needed for them to fit and work best on my Tacoma ... answer nowA Diff drop kit is needed only for 4WD trucksThe coilovers are height adjustable for 0'' to 3'' lift
- Q On a 2007 FJ cruiser with a bumper weighing ~240lbs are the heaviest settings my best option? answer nowA Yes, please choose 700lbs option
- Q I have a 3 inch spacer lift on the front of my 17 tacoma trd off road 4x4, if I replace it with t... answer nowA ToyTec BOSS Front coilover shocks are adjustable from 0 to 3" front lift.
- Q I have a 2012 Toyota Tacoma with a 4" BDF lift already installed. I want to change out the struts... answer nowA We are here to help)Please tell us your old shocks fully extended length and fully collapsed length
- Q 2012 4cyl taco, I ordered the 600lb. What setting should I set these at for 1” of lift? answer nowA For 4cyl Tacoma - almost the lowest setting for 1'' .Depending on additional weight
- A What year is the vehicle? 4cyl or V6 engine?
- Q I have the toytec ultimate lift kit with the red springs. I have added weight to the truck and th... answer nowA Unfortunately we cannot offer the 700 lbs coil spring on a Bilstein shock because the shock can't take that heavy coil spring and can cause failure on the shock, we can definitely do 650